Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Covington Catholic @ Highlands 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, let the debate ramp up:

I don't question CC's defense cause it is tenacious. Highlands won't put 50+ up this week. But,can CC outscore Highlands? I think that is the question. One thing is for sure and that is this one will be close and a battle. I'll say Cov.Catholic 32-28.
Birds score 49 and win. The only difference from other Bird wins is that they'll get scored on a couple more times. Those kids have been in games like this and will step up. McCoy and Co. won't be denied.:redboxer:
Both teams are going to put some points on the board, Highlands better speed and endurance will be a big factor. I think Highlands will attempt to run the ball a lot and keep Bir and company off the field as much as possible. On D, Highlands will be willing to give up the short pass and make CCH make long drives and hope for mistakes by CCH O. I do worry about Highlands D stopping the run,they have had trouble at times this year (however, not sure how good CCH running game is,they lost their stud RB.). No matter the out come of this game, I think the playoff game will be a lot different with the excellent adjustments that Highlands coaching staff shows they are capable of making. I like Highlands in game 1, 35-21.
Cov Cath by 6
Got to be one of the top games this week. Birds will need to be hitting on all cylinders to beat Cov. Cath. I'll go with Highlands in a real barn burner.
This should be a close one. I'm sure both teams will be mentally prepared.
Two of the three best teams in Class 4A.
Highland by 20

Birds 48

Colones 28
You cant go against Highlands Highlands 31 Cov.catholic 17.
I'm glad the Camels are off this Friday, I'll be in Ft. Thomas next Friday!
Stardust Wrote:I'm glad the Camels are off this Friday, I'll be in Ft. Thomas next Friday!

Confusednicker::Clap:
Stardust Wrote:I'm glad the Camels are off this Friday, I'll be in Ft. Thomas next Friday!

A big welcome to the bird nest. What is your prediction?
CovCath wins by 14
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Two of the three best teams in Class 4A.

Thee 2 best teams in 4A.
toussaints Wrote:CovCath wins by 14

Curious what you think the difference in this game will be to give CCH the victory?
I hope we get a running clock on cov cath. I think they get a couple of scores but it won't be close.
34-21 Highlands.
WideRight05 Wrote:This should be a close one. I'm sure both teams will be mentally prepared.

WideRight05 Wrote:I hope we get a running clock on cov cath. I think they get a couple of scores but it won't be close.

What's up Lefty? Get confused and use the wrong username and password?Lol,J/K.
2 of the best 3 in 4A. CCHS 28- FTH 24. It's Cov Catholic year and they are due.
Covington Catholic - 5
Highlands - 4
cov cath 21 lowlands 7

or.........................

cov cath 21 lowlands 0

lowlands is not as good as advertised
Who cares who wins? It like watching two pretty girls fight. You know it’s going to cause lots of talk but really does not matter because in about two months they going to do it again.
Eagle84 Wrote:Who cares who wins? It like watching two pretty girls fight. You know it’s going to cause lots of talk but really does not matter because in about two months they going to do it again.

true, but only one girl in this one - lowlands.
Covcath FTW....

CC 34
Highlands 22
lowlands will be using their referees but that won t stop cov cath from winning
Man has everyone forgot the pounding the birds put on the colonels last year in the playoffs?

The cov cath kids played the game of there life last year just to keep it close and still lost. I just don't see that kind of Herculean effort again. I could be wrong however. Good luck to both teams.
Bet to all people who are against Highlands

How does this sound? We win, you all have "Wide" added to your names for two weeks. We lose, I will change my avatar or do whatever you desire, be it a temporary name change, etc.

WideMiddle, especially - since you're so confident that Cov Cath will win, you will have to remove Wide from your name.

I could see it now...

WideRunItUptheGut
WideToussaints
how many players did each team lose last year ?
dale mueller won 92 lost 12 game as coach :1:

i think dale has wirth number :argue:

david wirth won 15 lost 13 :thatsfunn
cov cath might as well go to 3 a because they r never going to win another state title long as dale is at ft thomas , i am a eagles fan all the way but dale is a good coach, and when u think u got them beat at half time he works his magic and gets the victory, so 4 a belongs to dale i wish ft thomas would go too 3a or 5a for awile ,let some one win state for a couple years,in 4 a
Pages: 1 2 3