Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Morgan Co. 9/21
Morgan 26 middlesboro 20...The cougars are starting to build a program.
Morgan will be ready!! They will not take anything for granted. This team is too smart to do something like that! They shut down the states leading rusher (Weston Little) on Friday night... something like -23 yards.... I feel assured Coach Turner will have his team ready.
I'm telling you all Morgan county will not beat Middlesboro. They just won't. Mboro linemen are brutes. Tyler prater has gained a year of experience and y'all couldn't stop him last year. No one can guard mboros receivers. Mboro defensive backs can guard anyone Morgan has to offer
Middlesboro by 4
Mboro by a TD
:
jacketsalltheway Wrote:I'm telling you all Morgan county will not beat Middlesboro. They just won't. Mboro linemen are brutes. Tyler prater has gained a year of experience and y'all couldn't stop him last year. No one can guard mboros receivers. Mboro defensive backs can guard anyone Morgan has to offer

:dontthink You have got to be kiddding me!! EVERY player who played last year has gained a year of experience?!? and from what i have seen Morgan has some pretty good new talent this year to go along with their returning players... #9 is unstoppable and #19 is a brute not to mention the new kids.. I guess we will just have to see on Friday night what the outcome will be.
Talk is cheap boys!!!! GOLD AND WHITE ALL THE WAY!
its amazing to see there is a thread on here about Middlesboro that actually gets some replies. Did the 58,000,000 bell co fans on here create duplicate names or something. This place used to be a Bell County cesspool of Middlesboro haters. Amazing to say the least, but since it has made it this far I will say....
Morgan Co 42
Middlesboro 22

Morgan crushed Middlesboro lastyear and judging what a few of my sources tell me, Middlesboro isnt what they were 10 to 15 yrs ago. 10 to 15 yrs ago Middlesboro wins in a romp but since everybody jumped ship and went to log mtn then Morgan is now the better team. :HitWall:
Morgan by 21
tazcat Wrote:its amazing to see there is a thread on here about Middlesboro that actually gets some replies. Did the 58,000,000 bell co fans on here create duplicate names or something. This place used to be a Bell County cesspool of Middlesboro haters. Amazing to say the least, but since it has made it this far I will say....
Morgan Co 42
Middlesboro 22

Morgan crushed Middlesboro lastyear and judging what a few of my sources tell me, Middlesboro isnt what they were 10 to 15 yrs ago. 10 to 15 yrs ago Middlesboro wins in a romp but since everybody jumped ship and went to log mtn then Morgan is now the better team. :HitWall:
Crushed?????? Are you serious 34-38 is a crushing
Now a days wow!!!! Tazcat get a clue Middelsboro lost its best d player last year at halftime and still held u to a TD in the second half!!! You couldn't even dress on the same field as bell county let alone make fun of them they will
Be deep in the playoffs when Morgan Co... Is working on basketball!!!! If I was you I'd get my ticket now cause your going to see a Middelsboro team that can play!!! I hope your there when these mountain boys come to northern Kentucky and show you all what Mountain football is about!!!!!!! Tazcat get ready the jackets are comming
Tazcat you are an idiot morgan co did not crush middlesboro last year i didnt know a 38-34 win for morgan co. was a crush have u ever even played football before in your life??
Middlesboro-35

Morgan County-18
Nice entertainment until the real game.
Middlesboro 28 Morgan Co 21. Can't figure out why tazcat hates Bell. Every post i see from this tazcat always goes against Bell. I'm 1st a Bell fan, 2nd any local team that plays anyone outside the area....be it Middlesboro, Pineville, Knox or Harlan, just as long as its not against Bell. I like to see all the area schools do well in any athletic event. tazcat you need to get over it.
Middlesboro rolls in this one. Even though I think Morgan County will come out with a lot of emotion it wont be enough.
Middlesboro: 35
Morgan Co: 14
Morgan by 14
Well its almost here boys ready for some good clean football!!!!!
Morgan Co. with the upset 32-28
Regardless of whoever wins this game it shouldn't be considered an upset. Both teams are pretty evenly matched and with the game being played in West Liberty the Cougars should be the favorite. I see this game being very competitive like last year and the Cougars winning 35-28.
Running back 1976 Wrote:Well its almost here boys ready for some good clean football!!!!!

I HOPE to see Good ,Clean football tonight... and I HOPE to see GOOD CLEAN Behavior from the Fans!!
Morgan Co
yea what happened to Middlesboro last night guys, lost by 3 Touchdowns i thought they were gonna beat us bad Confusednicker: oh and the refs called a pretty good game so no one try to complain about that. Morgan :1: