Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middlesboro @ Morgan Co. 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions?
Middlesboro wins 28-14.

The clock will hardly stop as both teams love to run.
Gold and White by 14......

Boro 28
Morgan Co 14
Morgan all the way!! Thornsberry is hard to stop!!
should be a good game but middlesboro will pull it out at the end!
Tough trip for a young team, but I'll take the Jackets in a close one.

MHS - 21

MCHS - 20
Morgan Co. is 3-0 on the year but they havent played anyone at all! they beat 2 teams who hasnt even won a game they are 0-4 and last week they played a team who was 2-1which morgan beat but they havent played anyone to give them a game yet and Middlesboro is 2-2 on the year there two loses came from bell co. which is ranked in the top 5 of the 3A schools and also lost to bourbon co. which is also ranked in the 5 top in 3A... so middlesboro isnt as bad as everyone thinks they are!
Middlesboro easily. No offense to Morgan county they just don't have what mboro has to offer
first off this is week 4 not 5, second of off this Morgan Co team beat last years Mboro team pretty convincing.. What would Mboro have this year that they didnt have last year, they had good qb and receivers.. Whats the difference for this year.. #9 and #19 are power houses with a defense that is averaging 7 points a game.. I know they have played weak teams but if you watch how they play you would think otherwise..
okay for one Middlesboro had every bad call go against them and morgan co still only beat them by 4 which was 38-34 final and if Middlesboro has played 2 teams that hasnt even won a game then they would only be giving up 7 points a game to... morgan hasnt played anyone good...and Middlesboro still has they receivers this year which they couldnt stop #14 or #12 they still have a Good QB to get them the ball but middlesboro runs the ball now and there backs are pretty fast i bet they are faster then any of the morgan co. backs
oh hear we go again u talked about how they got all there players back well harlan said the same thing and middlesboro went up there on there homecoming and beat them with them having 13 seniors and middlesboro only having 4 seniors this year and like 18+ sophomore this year which is very good and can play with morgan co.
How bout we just wait and see who the better team is next Friday, and by the way Harlan is a 1 an 3 team and Mboro only beat them by 7.
harlan is a very good football team they lost to williamsburg which is Ranked 5 in the mountains and lost to LCA which is a great football team!
I am going with Morgan Co. 25-22.
Middlesboro by 6
Keep it going Morgan Co.
Cougars will keep it going, they are #10 in Class AA.
Bears Boy Wrote:Cougars will keep it going, they are #10 in Class AA.

Morgan Co. is AAA
I think Mboro Finest needs to quit whining!! He obviously has not seen or does not remember #9 or #19 from Morgan.. definite powerhouses!! And as far as "not playing anybody"...Pendleton Co. team had some really big boys and I think Morgan did a great job containing them. Morgan has some new players this year so i guess we will have to see what happens next Friday night...
how am i whining plz answer that? and if i remember right 2 years in the first round of the playoffs middlesboro beat Morgan co. stupid! and they started whining and wanted to play them again so middlesboro played them again last year and they lost 38-34 which was a very good game! middlesboro is going back up there again this year to play them when they shouldnt have to morgan should come to middlesboro and play!
Im pulling for Morgan co by 8
Morgan County 28

Middlesboro 20
Mboro_Finest Wrote:how am i whining plz answer that? and if i remember right 2 years in the first round of the playoffs middlesboro beat Morgan co. stupid! and they started whining and wanted to play them again so middlesboro played them again last year and they lost 38-34 which was a very good game! middlesboro is going back up there again this year to play them when they shouldnt have to morgan should come to middlesboro and play!

I won't revert to your level of calling people names, but I will clarify that you are whining that middlesboro had every bad call against them last year and that is not true . And if Middlesboro didn't want to play.. they don't have to renew the contract...as far as the faster back situation... we will see next week!
Are you talking about #9 Thornsberry very good back small tho #19 Crase Good lead blocker and a hard runner! But something for Morgan to think about 12#Poindexter 6'4 #14 Riddle 6'4 Does Morgan have a man on the roster that is 6'2 maybe a lineman I think its gonna be a shootout! Morgan has the #55 Brown and the #65 Banks kid but Middelsboro has the #58 Prater kid which killed them last year and the #58 Schnieder kid i dunno but my guts has got this one
Middlesboro 49
Morgan Co 21
This will be a good game !!!....Morgan Co coming in undefeated with some swagger, but don't let Mboro's 2-2 record fool you they are a good team !!! Starting QB (Major) should be all healed up from bruised ribs. With a mostly Sophomore bunch of kids every week they play they get better. I've had a chance to watch just about everyone of there games and if I was Morgan Co I would not take them for granted
Morgan county WILL NOT take Middlesboro for granted. Morgan knows they have some outstanding football players and alot of speed.
Running back 1976 Wrote:Are you talking about #9 Thornsberry very good back small tho #19 Crase Good lead blocker and a hard runner! But something for Morgan to think about 12#Poindexter 6'4 #14 Riddle 6'4 Does Morgan have a man on the roster that is 6'2 maybe a lineman I think its gonna be a shootout! Morgan has the #55 Brown and the #65 Banks kid but Middelsboro has the #58 Prater kid which killed them last year and the #58 Schnieder kid i dunno but my guts has got this one
Middlesboro 49
Morgan Co 21

Poindexter and Riddle are both outstanding football players. Morgan HAD BETTER be ready defensively.
Mboro_Finest Wrote:should be a good game but middlesboro will pull it out at the end!

Why does Middlesboro travel so far to play games? Are they looking for easy wins? What happened to the Middlesboro of the past when they would take on the close mountain teams?
Morgan by 8. Always been a hard place to get a win when they have a decent team.
Morgan lost a big lineman friday night i hear that may be a problem for them! Should be a good contest but Jackets win
Pages: 1 2