Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romney vs. Obama
Benchwarmer Wrote:With out showing who I am I can go vote with out prof who I am and vote using someones name beside my own? What if my name is Jim Doe. So I can show up and vote under Joe Doe because they cant ask me to prove who I am? Sweet. I think I will find out were Barrack Obama is registered to vote and tell them I'm Barrack Obama or should I vote under Barry Soetoro? Maybe I can use 1 of the 16 social security numbers Obama uses. If they deny me the right to vote I will sue. The Democratic and TheRealville way
You are required to show id, if not known by the person working the polls, just not a photo id. Unless you can get someones social security card, you couldn't vote. And if you did, then they wouldn't get to vote, because you would have to sign their name. Photo id is nothing more than a voter suppression law. Republicans know, won't admit it, and democrats know it.
TheRealThing Wrote:Wow, that was a record. I was wondering how much longer we were going to kick that around. Mormons don't fly jumbo jets through skyscrapers.:biggrin:
Neither does Obama. Are you insinuating he is a muslim? Honestly?
TheRealVille Wrote:You are required to show id, if not known by the person working the polls, just not a photo id. Unless you can get someones social security card, you couldn't vote. And if you did, then they wouldn't get to vote, because you would have to sign their name. Photo id is nothing more than a voter suppression law. Republicans know, won't admit it, and democrats know it.

So which is it show ID or not?
Benchwarmer Wrote:So which is it show ID or not?
No photo ID. I'm sure you are smart enough to read what I posted.

Last post of the weekend, btw.
TheRealVille Wrote:Neither does Obama. Are you insinuating he is a muslim? Honestly?

Never. Click on picture.
[attachment=o2573]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:No photo ID. I'm sure you are smart enough to read what I posted.

So what Is a S.S. number? Is it an ID or not? How dare them to ask for my S.S number. This is voter suppression. Mr. President has enough S.S numbers for 16 people.
therealthing Wrote:never. Click on picture.
[attachment=o2573]

lol
TheRealVille Wrote:As a former student of religion, I can say without question, that mormons are considered a cult by mainstream christians. Until Romney was a candidate, if you took a poll on BGR, the christians would have voted, "yes it's a cult".
Scientology=cult
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints not a cult
TheRealVille Wrote:No photo ID. I'm sure you are smart enough to read what I posted.

Old Patches forgot one rule of dodgeball, which also applies to liberals debating politics. When all else fails, run!

Quote:Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge - Patches O'Houlihan

I was looking forward to you answering my question of whether you would hire Obama to run a business that you owned - and to explain what jobs in the private sector that Obama would qualify for. I guess that answer will have to wait for another day.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Old Patches forgot one rule of dodgeball, which also applies to liberals debating politics. When all else fails, run!

I was looking forward to you answering my question of whether you would hire Obama to run a business that you owned - and to explain what jobs in the private sector that Obama would qualify for. I guess that answer will have to wait for another day.

None
TheRealVille Wrote:Obama is not a muslim, so the point is moot.

Really? If not, just exactly what is he?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What is the difference in requiring a Social Security card and a photo ID - either a driver's license or a free state photo Id issued by a clerk's office? The only reason for people to oppose positively identifying voters at the polls is to facilitate voter fraud. There is no other logical reason to do so.

Really? A Social Security card positively identifies someone.

There is no such thing as a free photo ID. I know someone that had to get one to open a bank account and they had to pay. Where do you get free ID's at? I need to renew my license because I moved, I may let the place that does it for free do it, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Benchwarmer Wrote:None

That's it- none. Kardashian isn't qualified to do anything other than agitate. And, from what we know about his parents, he comes by that quite naturally.
LWC Wrote:Really? A Social Security card positively identifies someone.

There is no such thing as a free photo ID. I know someone that had to get one to open a bank account and they had to pay. Where do you get free ID's at? I need to renew my license because I moved, I may let the place that does it for free do it, lol.
Yes, there is such a thing. Maybe not in Kentucky, but several states that have passed photo ID requirements have included a provision for free photo IDs for indigent people who cannot afford or do not want a state-issued drivers license. However, I do not know of any states that issue free drivers licenses.
^Allow me to clarify...In Kentucky.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^Allow me to clarify...In Kentucky.....
In Kentucky, a non-driver license photo ID costs $12 and is available at County Court Clerks offices around the state. Clearly, a huge hurdle for poor Democrats who want to vote.
If one cannot obtain a photo identification, whether free or for an immaterial charge, maybe that person has no business voting. They all seem to be able to afford their big screen televisions and cell phones. Surely they can afford a photo identification.
The Department of Justice has said that this is ok[YOUTUBE="This is ok"]neGbKHyGuHU[/YOUTUBE] but this [Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...7cxgxlYMjg] is illegal:insane:
nky Wrote:The Department of Justice has said that this is ok[YOUTUBE="This is ok"]neGbKHyGuHU[/YOUTUBE] but this [Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...7cxgxlYMjg] is illegal:insane:
Outstanding lesson in what passes for justice in the Obama administration. The Attorney General also sued Florida in an effort to stop them from removing convicted felons and dead people from its registration rolls. Liberals' arguments against laws requiring photo IDs for voters display the kind of logic usually reserved for really bad sit-coms.
Why can't we just have fair elections? If that means requiring a photo id to "prove" you eligibility to vote so be it. The security of an election should be the top priority of any representative democracy
What is so BAD about presenting a photo identification? You have to present a photo ID for a lot of things...and it would be a good preventive measure to eliminate fraud amongst other illegal activities. I'm sure people like TRV, Vector, and some of the obama fanatics would love to see illegals vote because they know it's their only chance for the liberal poster boy to get back into office for a second term.
WideRight05 Wrote:What is so BAD about presenting a photo identification? You have to present a photo ID for a lot of things...and it would be a good preventive measure to eliminate fraud amongst other illegal activities. I'm sure people like TRV, Vector, and some of the obama fanatics would love to see illegals vote because they know it's their only chance for the liberal poster boy to get back into office for a second term.
Because republicans know that likely Obama voters have no photo id, and that is why it is republican states trying to make it a photo id requirement. It is nothing more than a republican ruse to try to keep Obama voters from voting. Illegals can't vote, because they don't have a social security number.
TheRealVille Wrote:Because republicans know that likely Obama voters have no photo id, and that is why it is republican states trying to make it a photo id requirement. It is nothing more than a republican ruse to try to keep Obama voters from voting. Illegals can't vote, because they don't have a social security number.

Seriously, how hard is it to get a photo ID?
Misdirection 101-"The liberal dichotomy." A required class for today's democrat. Harry Reid and the dems have control of the US Senate. So they stonewall and obstruct anything other than items off the social justice agenda. To hide their misdeeds they create subterfuge, accusing the republicans for their own misdeeds while building the argument that it's really the republicans that are the obstructionists, the party of no. No budget for 4 years, "it's those darn republicans," they say. Boehner has sent many voted on and approved budget proposals to the Senate and Harry Reid will not bring the first one of them up on the floor. Meanwhile the Senate has brought up a number of Senate generated budgets, seven since 2010 in fact, that have failed to produce even 1, that's 1 single democrat vote in favor.

Now onto voter fraud. The dems think they may have much to gain by casting votes from dead people and and those who live in fear of losing their federal and state entitlements. These subsistence dwellers don't care what they have to do to get taken care of and are money in the bank come election time for the dems, who have told them the evil republicans will cut them off. They want and need every last vote they can get. If it comes down to positive ID to vote it will hurt the dems, because there are infinite ways to register fraudulent votes if ID is not required. One can literally claim to be anybody. The republicans need to propose legislation to provide ID's either at the state or local level to provide the necessary documentation to the very poor and end the argument. Each person applying could at least be properly vetted.

But back to the dems favorite ruse, how can the dems keep their voting cash cow of dead folks and dead beats in service, and manage to keep cashing in on the resulting fraudulent vote bonanza, without having to answer up to the authorities and stay in power? Blame the republicans for trying to disenfranchise the poor and unfortunate huddled masses. Accuse them of being heartless, rich and greedy gluttons, whose only concern is to get more money and power by staying in power. Call it smoke and mirrors, fraud by deception, whatever. They always cover their tracks by accusing the republicans of trying to get away with doing what they're actually guilty of.

It is the dems who milk this cow, and it is the dems who will try to protect it at all cost. That is the sum total of their concern.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Benchwarmer Wrote:None

WideRight05 Wrote:Seriously, how hard is it to get a photo ID?

Certainly easier for these "poor souls" than getting big screen televisions, cell phones, and ipads. And, somehow, they do manage to get all three of the aforementioned items.
WideRight05 Wrote:Seriously, how hard is it to get a photo ID?

It's not but how are you gonna get away with dead people voting and surrogates voting if photo ID is required. It's the single biggest threat to the dems fraudulent voting base.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Any way you slice it, if everybody that votes is required to produce a photo ID, the playing field would be leveled at the polls. There is probably some way to deal with the absentee ballots as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:[Image: https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...6149_n.jpg]
:thatsfunnhttp://www.snopes.com/politics/romney/slogan.asp
funning how the KKK was mostly Democrats in their early days
nky Wrote::thatsfunnhttp://www.snopes.com/politics/romney/slogan.asp
funning how the KKK was mostly Democrats in their early days
Romney said the phrase. BTW, care to show where most were democrats?