Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan Co @ Morristown Tennessee 8/17
Tobin Frost Wrote:Isn't Larkey a bit like Belichick on interviews? Short and simple answers that are completely true, yet feel a little sarcastic?

Coach OWNS the camera!! And the camera loves him!!

I just couldn't believe when he mimicked the cheesy little cheer, "Harlan County Black Bears....Grr Grr"..he even brought his hands up in little paws!!
:Thumbs::Thumbs:
Morristown West
Harlan County by 10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Morristown West is normally better than Morristown East so I think this game will be closer than last year's game but, the Black Bears will still win!

Harlan Co. - 28

Morristown West - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
The Filthy Animal Defense wins this one for the Black Bears! The O-line is smaller but stronger which I think could be a better thing, but who will share the running load with Middleton?

BLACK BEARS. 27
MoTown West. 14

Go Bears!!!!!
Bear_Paw Wrote:I have to laugh just a little bit at putting any faith in a California based site's prediction. Secondly....people you got to know when you post BS someone might check your story. The link listing the game says in bold red print games are not predicted until October. There is no score prediction for this game on Calpreps.....

I guess Calpreps.com Predicted this loss as well as our game last night.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I guess Calpreps.com Predicted this loss as well as our game last night.

LOL...never saw that coming...:biglmao:

:notworthy:notworthy