Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeruns
Aaron Chapman from Belfry has hit 9 this season.:thumpsup: :letsparty
pirate_girl Wrote:Aaron Chapman from Belfry has hit 9 this season.:thumpsup: :letsparty

Wow, thats pretty impressive!
pirate_girl Wrote:Aaron Chapman from Belfry has hit 9 this season.:thumpsup: :letsparty

No offense, but I have more than a hard time believing that rubbish.
Disco Stu Wrote:No offense, but I have more than a hard time believing that rubbish.

Well, its true. I didn't believe it at first either.
Disco Stu Wrote:No offense, but I have more than a hard time believing that rubbish.

What?? Have you seen this kid, hell yeah it's true. This boy can do nothing except hit homeruns. He hit to to dead center against Paintsville at Belfry last week.
Are they still playing HS and Babe Ruth games on that little league field in Garrett? Man, if I got to play on that field, I would have had 20 during a few summers.
Chapman is a big kid and he can play. Playing home games @ Belfry doesn't hurt either.
i think todd "ruth" bently and Cory "dirty" White boy have cumbined for 10 this year!
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:i think todd "ruth" bently and Cory "dirty" White boy have cumbined for 10 this year!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geraldo do not post false information. Check your pm's....

Back on topic now...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Paintsville

Kevin Williams 3
Andrew Brown 3
Kyle Sublett 1
Daniel Pugh 1
Josh Watkins 1
The High School has not played at Garrett field in three years.
Good job Aaron.....keep hitting them out of the park.:thumpsup:
Justin Potter for Russell has hit 6 this year.

I had just heard this the other night at a game....pretty impressive....continued good luck this season.....:letsparty
Wonder who leads the state in homeruns. Chapman is a beast at the plae congrats to him.

Hard to believe, have you even seen the kid?! He's awesome! You must not know a lot about baseball. TongueirateSho
chief43 Wrote:The High School has not played at Garrett field in three years.

Good.
chief43 Wrote:The High School has not played at Garrett field in three years.

South Floyd played a few games at Garrett last year.
the_phenom3 Wrote:South Floyd played a few games at Garrett last year.

I think he may have been referring to Allen Central. They haven't played their home games at Garrett in more than 3 years.
Kevin Williams and Josh Watkins hit their 4th and 2nd respectively tonight.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Kevin Williams and Josh Watkins hit their 4th and 2nd respectively tonight.

Really, againsts who
NYY10 Wrote:Really, againsts who

Sheldon Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by phs1986
Hey... do little league homeruns count??? LOLOL.... I mean for a little leaguer?? (can't forget them, afterall.... they play baseball too!!!) Big Grin

NYY10 Wrote:yea sure it does lol

Confusedhh: In that case Josh Francis and Keegan Fields have both hit 4 out in Little League (Major) so far this season :Clap:

Keep em comin boys :thumpsup:
Phelps Little League has also had 4 kids hit HR's this season as well... I'm not gonna post their names (even though 1 of them is mine) because I don't want to offend any parents!!

One has hit 5, one has hit 2 in one game, and the other two have each hit 2 a piece. :Clap:
phs1986 Wrote:Phelps Little League has also had 4 kids hit HR's this season as well... I'm not gonna post their names (even though 1 of them is mine) because I don't want to offend any parents!!

One has hit 5, one has hit 2 in one game, and the other two have each hit 2 a piece. :Clap:

Thats great! I love it for these kids! We've had 2 more that has hit some out too! It looks like phelps and belfry both have 4 kids and 11 homeruns :Cheerlead
Yep!! Little league is all about the kids. Seeing them excell in something they LOVE doing makes me happy!!! Congrats to ALL the LL kids who have hit them out!!! Just think of what we got to look forward to in year to come~~~~~!!!!!!
phs1986 Wrote:Yep!! Little league is all about the kids. Seeing them excell in something they LOVE doing makes me happy!!! Congrats to ALL the LL kids who have hit them out!!! Just think of what we got to look forward to in year to come~~~~~!!!!!!

:Thumbs: :1:
He struck out 5 times today at Johnson Central. Justin Blanton struck him out 3 times and Matt Fyffe struck him out twice.
rooster Wrote:He struck out 5 times today at Johnson Central. Justin Blanton struck him out 3 times and Matt Fyffe struck him out twice.
Most HR hitters do strike out alot.