Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeruns
Who has hit the most homeruns this season so far
Tyler Turner from AC hit a shot in the game against Shelby Valley.
Justin Horn from Sheldon Clark hit one against Betsy Lane
I know Weston Robinson hit one for Pikeville.
Some teams havent played their first game yet.
Yeah, why a thread on this?
I No Scottie Little Hit one in the scrimmage against Sheldon Clark........The one tyler hit was a shot
I think LC's Morgan Roberts has one!
Patrick Smith had and inside the park homerun for Valley agains P-burg...no errors either...if that counts
moofer Wrote:Justin Horn from Sheldon Clark hit one against Betsy Lane
I heard and i heard there was about a couple more in that game.
NationalFan Wrote:I No Scottie Little Hit one in the scrimmage against Sheldon Clark........The one tyler hit was a shot
I saw the one in the scrimmage it was a dandy, he hit it half way off the light pole.
I have an idea, let's name every person in the state of Kentucky with a homerun!
2B30 Wrote:Patrick Smith had and inside the park homerun for Valley agains P-burg...no errors either...if that counts
wow ur a joke
2B30 Wrote:Patrick Smith had and inside the park homerun for Valley agains P-burg...no errors either...if that counts
Wow he must be fast, or P-burg must not field good.:popcorn:
Justin Horn from Sheldon Clark has hit 2 this year
Brock Kidd, Justin Jacobs, and Josh McKinney all went deep tonight for Allen Central against South Floyd.
Braxton Lafferty from Sheldon Clark hit one tonight against Morgan Co.
Ryan Moore of Lynn Camp hit one out at clay co.
Tyler Gambill from Magoffin hit one.
Andrew Brown and Josh Watkins and Kevin Williams all have went yard for Paintsville
Shouldn't this thread have came later in the season, you know, when there are stats built up? lol
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I have an idea, let's name every person in the state of Kentucky with a homerun!

Smile Smile
It's early in the season to be counting homeruns I think.
Lawrence county has some guys who have hit some homeruns....
Morgan Roberts-2
Tim Hayes-2
Brad Laney-1
What's the count now? Since there's been a few more games played.
Tyler Turner has 5 for Allen Central. He hit 2 against Prestonsburg a few games ago. Scott Little has 3. He hit 2 against Wolfe County and 1 against Cumberland at Knott County.
^If I'm not mistaken, I think Scott has 4 now after he hit one against BL.
2B30 Wrote:It's early in the season to be counting homeruns I think.

Yea your right, but when are u going to hit your homerun for valley??lol
Hey... do little league homeruns count??? LOLOL.... I mean for a little leaguer?? (can't forget them, afterall.... they play baseball too!!!) Big Grin
phs1986 Wrote:Hey... do little league homeruns count??? LOLOL.... I mean for a little leaguer?? (can't forget them, afterall.... they play baseball too!!!) Big Grin

yea sure it does lol