Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeruns
Turner is Leading the 15th with 7
NationalFan Wrote:Turner is Leading the 15th with 7
Last the paper reported Chapman had 9 for Belfry so that would put him over Turner. And he might have another since then but I dont think he does. Im pretty sure he is still at 9.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Most HR hitters do strike out alot.

:dontthink Not always true, I've seen quite a few power hitters strike out a lot. They either hit it hard or they strike out.
2B30 Wrote:Patrick Smith had and inside the park homerun for Valley agains P-burg...no errors either...if that counts

please tell me you dont actually think a "inside the park" homerun actually counts do u.Smile Smile
strike3... Wrote:please tell me you dont actually think a "inside the park" homerun actually counts do u.Smile Smile

If they do then my son is hitting every game Smile
Phelps LL had 2 more hit out last night! I have been around baseball for quite a few years and this is the first year that I have seen so many kids puttin the ball outta the park!! Last year during all-stars we had 7 or 8 HR's hit and I tell ya.... it just tickles me to death to watch these kids (any kid to be honest) hit a HR and meet everyone at homeplate!!! What an accomplishment!!!!
We need to name the ones with the MOST!!!!!
Justin Blanton from JC has one.
Captain America_2007 Wrote:Justin Blanton from JC has one.
He has two.

Shane Sturgill now has one.
Scottie Little hit a monster shot tonight against Knott Central. I think he may have 4 or 5 this year!
Chapman has 13 now!!!!

Kevin Williams hit a monster last night agianst Pike Central, he now has 5.
Kevin's homerun was a shot last night.
Shane Allen from magoffin has 6 homeruns now
Aaron Chapman!!! :Clap: :devilflam

Unless theres someone out there that nobodys talking about