Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard -vs- Buckhorn (54th District Championship)
does Buckhorn have a let down after beating PCC. That will play a key in the game. I know people will say no. But beating PCC it will be hard not to have a let down.
***************[Image: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/fa...PHIC-1.jpg]**************
Hazard by 6
who care about winning District. both of these team will be in the Regional t=ment. the regional is the one that everone what to win.
I would like to see Buckhorn win it this year. the last time they won regional championship was 1989 or 1990.
Hollon was player of the game against Leslie. Is he injured again?
You must be the Joker. That would have been a better name. Absolutely NO truth to this.
Good luck to Buckhorn, I hope they can pull off the win...I do believe that they put all their time, energy and focus on beating PCC, so they may not be as ready for Hazard.
The horn wins this game by 10. Hazard must hit their outside shots and lately have not shown that capability. Whitaker and Brashear cannot match up with Day. Big Al might have something up his sleeve though.
Back2Back Wrote:John Noble should be coach of the year. He's a great coach and a great guy to go along with it. With that said, my heart says Buckhorn over Hazard. However, it's hard to beat Hazard's money! I say Hazard will win this one but the Zebras will do all of the work. Kep your head up Buckhorn if it does happen. You're the team to beat!

I know a family member of a kid who played for Hazard. They told me that after every win, the boys would find $100 in each of their lockers after the game. Shoes would randomly show up on their door steps after big wins. Not saying any of it's true but the source is good.

Way to come out swinging Back2Back! But I fear you want last long on here, you know Hazard's money can get you kicked off message boards also!:biglmao:

Please go back to topix!
Dawgs by 3
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hazard lucks their way again to a district title Hazard 51 Buckhorn 47.....Al Holland proves he still has the county number after being let go...