Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC winning the 14th region tourney
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Yep! They got HOSED.

Knott County shot the double bonus from start to finish.
KC needs to get it this year with the tourney being in HIndman, the good freshman class they have will never have another region tourney at home during the career, i dont think? I think they get it done with Davis carrying the load.
They have a good chance but you never know.
Buckhorn is a good team and won a game they were not supposed to win. The region is KCC's to lose IMO, but anyone can win now. CHances went up for KCC from 40% to 60 IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Between Knott, Breathitt, & Buckhorn.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Between Knott, Breathitt, & Buckhorn.

Cannot count out Letcher. They have beaten both Buckhorn and Breathitt and lost twice to Knott in close games.
This Region is WIDE OPEN
But KCCs chances definitely just went up
You are correct. KCC is definitely in the drivers seat. KCC and LCC will square off in the district championship Saturday night at Jenkins. Will be a packed house and a barnburner.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:You are correct. KCC is definitely in the drivers seat. KCC and LCC will square off in the district championship Saturday night at Jenkins. Will be a packed house and a barnburner.

If Knott loses they could be in trouble.
They would have 2/3 chance in facing someone that has beaten them in the past 2 weeks if no one upsets anyone else.
No offense to the other teams, but go ahead and give KCC the trophy now, the only team that could beat them was PCC and now they are gone so write it down KCC goes to the state tourney and play in the state final 4!
hillmonster Wrote:No offense to the other teams, but go ahead and give KCC the trophy now, the only team that could beat them was PCC and now they are gone so write it down KCC goes to the state tourney and play in the state final 4!

ah boys...
hillmonster Wrote:No offense to the other teams, but go ahead and give KCC the trophy now, the only team that could beat them was PCC and now they are gone so write it down KCC goes to the state tourney and play in the state final 4!

Thats the reason you play the game. If we did what you suggested, we would have already given the trophy to Perry Central. Knott Central may win the region, but they will not be playing Saturday morning during the Sweet Sixteen.
Knott Central
Buckhorn
Breathitt Co.
Hazard - with a good regional draw
Letcher - with a good regional draw

Can all still win the 14th region...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree the region is WIDE OPEN!

I have hoped and I am beginning to see it in the boys.. Knott is hungry!

They were down over the way they had been playing and the fact that they were not finishing late, but I believe they realize they can get beat any night, and now are ready to make that run!

Maybe the losses helped them...

Wow i've heard that before, But unfortunately the team that was involved in the statement didnt make it out of district.:Sad04:

On a serious note imo it is knotts to lose, but they have to finish there games. You cant get up on a team 5 or 6 and then let up and expect to win especially during tournament time.
Im going to say Breathitt,Co or Buckhorn wins the Region Knott is not playing well like Perry has for the past month.....Letcher,Cent may win it..
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Thats the reason you play the game. If we did what you suggested, we would have already given the trophy to Perry Central. Knott Central may win the region, but they will not be playing Saturday morning during the Sweet Sixteen.

I guess they have a better chance playing Saturday morning of the Sweet 16 than PCC. People dont know who will win the region or any game that is the reason they play the games.