Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real World: Key West
The Real World producers are dicks because you know that the only reason they picked Paula is because she's anorexic/bulimic and they knew that she'd have issues on TV.  It's not just normal issues either, eating disorders are the most emotional problems that a person can have
i agree, thats not right
I watched the first episode and it will probably be the last one I watch this season...
i hate reality tv..
[quote author=crazytaxidriver link=topic=20607.msg206961#msg206961 date=1141880208]
i hate reality tv..
[/quote]

You watching the wrong kind of reality tv :lmao:
[quote author=BFritz link=topic=20607.msg206933#msg206933 date=1141879332]
The Real World producers are dicks because you know that the only reason they picked Paula is because she's anorexic/bulimic and they knew that she'd have issues on TV. It's not just normal issues either, eating disorders are the most emotional problems that a person can have
[/quote]

They have to find someway to keep thier ratings up. I hate MTV though. A music television network. That doesn't play any kind of must????This is where the show is aired, right?
yup.. MTV sucks balls...

REality tV SUCKS  but i did download the uncensored blind date thing and it's hilarious.
[quote author=torQQue link=topic=20607.msg206982#msg206982 date=1141880900]
[quote author=BFritz link=topic=20607.msg206933#msg206933 date=1141879332]
The Real World producers are dicks because you know that the only reason they picked Paula is because she's anorexic/bulimic and they knew that she'd have issues on TV. It's not just normal issues either, eating disorders are the most emotional problems that a person can have
[/quote]
I understand, but bringing a girl's missery and struggles to a worldwide audience is just dick. 

They have to find someway to keep thier ratings up. I hate MTV though. A music television network. That doesn't play any kind of must????This is where the show is aired, right?
[/quote]