Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Real World: Key West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Real World producers are dicks because you know that the only reason they picked Paula is because she's anorexic/bulimic and they knew that she'd have issues on TV.  It's not just normal issues either, eating disorders are the most emotional problems that a person can have
i agree, thats not right
I watched the first episode and it will probably be the last one I watch this season...
i hate reality tv..
[quote author=crazytaxidriver link=topic=20607.msg206961#msg206961 date=1141880208]
i hate reality tv..
[/quote]

You watching the wrong kind of reality tv :lmao:
[quote author=BFritz link=topic=20607.msg206933#msg206933 date=1141879332]
The Real World producers are dicks because you know that the only reason they picked Paula is because she's anorexic/bulimic and they knew that she'd have issues on TV. It's not just normal issues either, eating disorders are the most emotional problems that a person can have
[/quote]

They have to find someway to keep thier ratings up. I hate MTV though. A music television network. That doesn't play any kind of must????This is where the show is aired, right?
yup.. MTV sucks balls...

REality tV SUCKS  but i did download the uncensored blind date thing and it's hilarious.
[quote author=torQQue link=topic=20607.msg206982#msg206982 date=1141880900]
[quote author=BFritz link=topic=20607.msg206933#msg206933 date=1141879332]
The Real World producers are dicks because you know that the only reason they picked Paula is because she's anorexic/bulimic and they knew that she'd have issues on TV. It's not just normal issues either, eating disorders are the most emotional problems that a person can have
[/quote]
I understand, but bringing a girl's missery and struggles to a worldwide audience is just dick. 

They have to find someway to keep thier ratings up. I hate MTV though. A music television network. That doesn't play any kind of must????This is where the show is aired, right?
[/quote]