Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GRC
50.00%
Woodford Co
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodford Co vs Clark Co 1/31
Woodford Co and Jay Johnson travel to GRC to take on the Cards. Your thoughts and predictions.
Has the makings of a close game. GRC by 6
GRC at home in a close one.
Clark Co.
Will Jay Johnson be playing, last i heard he was still limping pretty bad.
Colonels87 Wrote:Will Jay Johnson be playing, last I heard he was still limping pretty bad.

He has been playing for the last 2-3 weeks.
If Jay Johnson is 100% I like Woodford but if he is still not then I'll take Clark either way it will be a close game.
Colonels87 Wrote:Will Jay Johnson be playing, last i heard he was still limping pretty bad.

Indians20 Wrote:If Jay Johnson is 100% I like Woodford but if he is still not then I'll take Clark either way it will be a close game.

Agree, I can see this game going either way.
Gold Charger Wrote:He has been playing for the last 2-3 weeks.

One game last week i did not see him in the box scores and was hoping he has decided not to play. His health is more important than this one season. i don't think he is close to 100% from what my sources tell me. I have not seen him play personally. With or without Jay, Grenwell and company will keep it close.
I will go with Clark County.
Clark Conty definitely!
Colonels87 Wrote:One game last week i did not see him in the box scores and was hoping he has decided not to play. His health is more important than this one season. i don't think he is close to 100% from what my sources tell me. I have not seen him play personally. With or without Jay, Grenwell and company will keep it close.

I noticed that as well. If Johnson is healthy, is Woodford good enough to shake anything up in the 11th? I haven't seen them play.