Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Woodford Co vs Clark Co 1/31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Woodford Co and Jay Johnson travel to GRC to take on the Cards. Your thoughts and predictions.
Has the makings of a close game. GRC by 6
GRC at home in a close one.
Clark Co.
Will Jay Johnson be playing, last i heard he was still limping pretty bad.
Colonels87 Wrote:Will Jay Johnson be playing, last I heard he was still limping pretty bad.

He has been playing for the last 2-3 weeks.
If Jay Johnson is 100% I like Woodford but if he is still not then I'll take Clark either way it will be a close game.
Colonels87 Wrote:Will Jay Johnson be playing, last i heard he was still limping pretty bad.

Indians20 Wrote:If Jay Johnson is 100% I like Woodford but if he is still not then I'll take Clark either way it will be a close game.

Agree, I can see this game going either way.
Gold Charger Wrote:He has been playing for the last 2-3 weeks.

One game last week i did not see him in the box scores and was hoping he has decided not to play. His health is more important than this one season. i don't think he is close to 100% from what my sources tell me. I have not seen him play personally. With or without Jay, Grenwell and company will keep it close.
I will go with Clark County.
Clark Conty definitely!
Colonels87 Wrote:One game last week i did not see him in the box scores and was hoping he has decided not to play. His health is more important than this one season. i don't think he is close to 100% from what my sources tell me. I have not seen him play personally. With or without Jay, Grenwell and company will keep it close.

I noticed that as well. If Johnson is healthy, is Woodford good enough to shake anything up in the 11th? I haven't seen them play.