Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central @ East Ridge 12/8
Real Badman Wrote:Really? Last I checked Grundy usually wins their division, Pike Central is always in the running for the 60th, and Oldham County is a 8th regional powerhouse. Your logic is idiotic and silly.

You have some serious anger problems.

What is wrong with someone expressing their opinion about a game or a team in a reasonable way without being ridiculed or bad mouthed.

I hope if LCC beats ER tomorrow, that you will come back on this thread and admit you are wrong.

I have no ties to LCC just know those boys and know the talent they have.

I believe ER is going to be good this year, just think LCC is better right now.
LCC is way to strong and physical for the Tribe. LCC by at least 10
Hondo Wrote:You have some serious anger problems.

What is wrong with someone expressing their opinion about a game or a team in a reasonable way without being ridiculed or bad mouthed.

I hope if LCC beats ER tomorrow, that you will come back on this thread and admit you are wrong.

I have no ties to LCC just know those boys and know the talent they have.

I believe ER is going to be good this year, just think LCC is better right now.

All work and no play makes me rage.
[quote=That's What She Said]LCC is way to strong and physical for the Tribe. LCC by at lea
Totally Agree! But should be a good match with the bigs
OrangenowBlue Wrote:There are several things I would like to address.

1. Letcher Central won last years game with East Ridge by two points

2. I never tooted Letcher Central"s horn. I just pointed out that the statement that you made about Letcher Central being a horrible team was false and I do feel that Letcher Central is capable of beating East Ridge.

3. How is every sports program at Letcher Central horrible. Since January 1 of this year, Letcher Central has won the region in baseball, softball, boys and girls cross country, girls soccer, and volleyball. Both boys and girls basketball teams usually average 20 wins a season and both are in the Mountain Top 10. In their 7 years of existence, the sports programs have won a combined total of 23 regional championships. The football team has struggled the last two years but they have also won two district championships and been regional runner-up three times.

So before you start spouting off, you may need to do a little fact checking. This is not the politics section of Bluegrass Rivals where you can put any spin you want on a statement and present it as fact, as sports history is based on solid facts and numbers, not opinions.

I was referring to the football team up there, they suck. Basketball and football is all that matters.

I know they won last year's game. Try to read a bit and see my previous corrected post.

And I got LCC mixed up with PCC, simple as that. I would change my prediction score if I hadn't already made it. I don't put spin on shit, I tell it how it is. Stop trolling, this is a freakin' prediction thread dude.
That's What She Said Wrote:LCC is way to strong and physical for the Tribe. LCC by at least 10

No way that LCC is stronger than ER, just no way. Only one player under 6'1", and all are strong. May be more physical, but not stronger.

Tony Wolter is going to go off on LCC. Mark it down.

What is LCC's starting lineup, height and weight??
This is gona be a great game by far but er is gona pull out on top by atleast 8
LCC has all starters over 6 1" so we will see.
vundy33 Wrote:I was referring to the football team up there, they suck. Basketball and football is all that matters.

I know they won last year's game. Try to read a bit and see my previous corrected post.

And I got LCC mixed up with PCC, simple as that. I would change my prediction score if I hadn't already made it. I don't put spin on shit, I tell it how it is. Stop trolling, this is a freakin' prediction thread dude.

I know because I have already made my prediction. Don't get mad when someone calls you out for untrue statements that you have made. I don't think making comments on a thread that involves my home school is trolling.
the key for ER is tony.. if he goes they go!!
Wolter has a big game and leads ER to victory. IMO they are in any game with him playing.
UKisN1 Wrote:LCC has all starters over 6 1" so we will see.

Hah, great. Man, I hope it's a high flying fast paced game...going to be a good one!

OrangenowBlue Wrote:I know because I have already made my prediction. Don't get mad when someone calls you out for untrue statements that you have made. I don't think making comments on a thread that involves my home school is trolling.

Call me out for untrue statements? What do you not understand? It was a mistake, I thought we had beat the hell out of LCC around this time last season, but it in fact was PC and I corrected that when it was pointed out to me. I'm not e-mad, and I'm asking nicely that you don't try to make me out to be a liar or someone who doesn't know their stuff. Thanks.

My 2nd prediction...

ER 73 OT
LC 68
East Ridge has some terrific young talent...aside from Ray Kasongo and Tony Wolter. I believe that the Warriors have a lot of work to do with a new coach and new players. That being said, I'll take East Ridge, 52-51, in a barnburner.
vundy33 Wrote:No way that LCC is stronger than ER, just no way. Only one player under 6'1", and all are strong. May be more physical, but not stronger.

Clearly you have not watched LCC play before... much stronger and physical than ER.... only chance ER has is if J Miller lights it up from beyond the arc
the only way lcc has a chance is if kasongo, wolter, and miller dont play!!
I think your leaving a couple of important players out.

There leading rebounder-Hayden Mullins
There leader in steals and assists-Kory Thacker

It takes 5 players to play basketball not 3...give all of them credit not 3.
Letcher Central-63
East Ridge-56
East Ridge by 3
Kory Thacker, Hayden Mullins and Tony Wolter are as physical as it takes. Believe you me. We'll see though.
I haven't seen ER play this year, but I guarantee they have no players more physical than Kory Stewart or Logan Johnson. LCC will be one of the better teams you will see in the mountains this year. 14th region is much stronger than 15th this year. KCC, LCC, and PCC are all better than the top 3 the 15th has to offer. Not hating on the 15th---just stating the facts
Logan Johnson is one of the top defenders out there IMO..
vundy33 Wrote:I was referring to the football team up there, they suck. Basketball and football is all that matters.

Mixed up with PCC? As in Perry Central?

If so, sorry bro but PCC would handle East Ridge easily..
Windsprint Wrote:I haven't seen ER play this year, but I guarantee they have no players more physical than Kory Stewart or Logan Johnson. LCC will be one of the better teams you will see in the mountains this year. 14th region is much stronger than 15th this year. KCC, LCC, and PCC are all better than the top 3 the 15th has to offer. Not hating on the 15th---just stating the facts

Good post, and all I hear about is a Kendall Ballou?? (sp)..
I don't think East Ridge has a real shot in this ball game IMO.
vundy33 Wrote:No way that LCC is stronger than ER, just no way. Only one player under 6'1", and all are strong. May be more physical, but not stronger.

Stewart and Johnson are their key players.. Not sure how big Stewart is but he's a pretty big ole' boy.
vundy33 Wrote:Kory Thacker, Hayden Mullins and Tony Wolter are as physical as it takes. Believe you me. We'll see though.

I am glad to see someone mention the other members of the team. Don't get me wrong, Ray, Wolter, and Miller are good players, but Mullins and Thacker are just as good if not better is some ways. I also think Michael Fields handles the ball well when he is in the game.
Did ER really get transfers from Canada that are playing at the moment?
Is that one of them in your signature vundy33?
LCC by 6.
Stewart is a legit 6'5" (may even go 6'6") and strong as a bear. Johnson is a legit 6' 3" and strong as well. Ballou is easily 6'2" or 6'3" and has leaping ability out the yang yang. This group is solid and will only get better
Er-66
lc-62
LCC takes this one by 12 or more