Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central @ East Ridge 12/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What say you? Should be a dominate performance by the Tribe.

ER 66
LC 48
Letcher by 3
LCC by 6
ER by 10
Letcher by single digits, in a low scoring affair
Really? I thought Letcher was horrible this year...ER should handle them as easy as Central.
Lcc by 5
I hear LCC is pretty good, I haven't seen them play this year. I will say this, if E.R. expects to win this year, they will have to play better than what I saw tonight. Do they have the talent to beat LCC? You bet they do...... Will they? Its a pick-em game IMO.
vundy33 Wrote:Really? I thought Letcher was horrible this year...ER should handle them as easy as Central.

LCC horrible..idk where you are getting your info..The same kids have started for i think 3 straight years and they are very talented..I see LCC winning by 15
ER has the talent to beat anyone in EKY.... but will they gel togeather and play TEAM ball?? time will tell...
vundy33 Wrote:What say you? Should be a dominate performance by the Tribe.

ER 66
LC 48

Wow! Your joking right?
vundy33 Wrote:Really? I thought Letcher was horrible this year...ER should handle them as easy as Central.

Sounds like you got your information from Fox news. LCC by 6 in a close one.
who are some of lcc key players?? does anyone have info on them what kinda deffense they like to play or anything?

WOW if you consider a 11 point win against a team who has seldom seen the hardwood this yr, and missed 10+ open layups as easy, then I hate to a hard game.. I havent seen LCC but I will go with ER by 4, it is at ER and will have home crowd
is lcc in the mnt top 10?? if so what rank are they?
At the Ridge? Tribe rolls.
E.ridge Wrote:is lcc in the mnt top 10?? if so what rank are they?

They are like number 5 I think
this game will be huge for both teams imo if ER plays team ball and dont turn it over they should win by at least 10 but if they turn it over and dont play D it could be a long game for the ridge
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Sounds like you got your information from Fox news. LCC by 6 in a close one.

Don't be a smartass...I watched ER play them last year and beat them good, so I assumed because every sports program up there is doing horribly.

ER can win this game. If LC is as good as you all say they are, it should be a great one at the Ridge.
Letcher Central by eight
vundy33 Wrote:Don't be a smartass...I watched ER play them last year and beat them good, so I assumed because every sports program up there is doing horribly.

ER can win this game. If LC is as good as you all say they are, it should be a great one at the Ridge.
Your facts are incorrect. LCC won 72-70 last year.
UKisN1 Wrote:Your facts are incorrect. LCC won 72-70 last year.

Yep,you're right. I watched the Central game where we beat them by 30, got them mixed. Two of the last three ER-LCC games have went into overtime...hopefully this game goes the same way. With ER coming out on top of course. Wink
vundy33 Wrote:Don't be a smartass...I watched ER play them last year and beat them good, so I assumed because every sports program up there is doing horribly.

There are several things I would like to address.

1. Letcher Central won last years game with East Ridge by two points

2. I never tooted Letcher Central"s horn. I just pointed out that the statement that you made about Letcher Central being a horrible team was false and I do feel that Letcher Central is capable of beating East Ridge.

3. How is every sports program at Letcher Central horrible. Since January 1 of this year, Letcher Central has won the region in baseball, softball, boys and girls cross country, girls soccer, and volleyball. Both boys and girls basketball teams usually average 20 wins a season and both are in the Mountain Top 10. In their 7 years of existence, the sports programs have won a combined total of 23 regional championships. The football team has struggled the last two years but they have also won two district championships and been regional runner-up three times.

So before you start spouting off, you may need to do a little fact checking. This is not the politics section of Bluegrass Rivals where you can put any spin you want on a statement and present it as fact, as sports history is based on solid facts and numbers, not opinions.
vundy33 Wrote:Yep,you're right. I watched the Central game where we beat them by 30, got them mixed. Two of the last three ER-LCC games have went into overtime...hopefully this game goes the same way. With ER coming out on top of course. Wink

When did that game take place. Give us a date and time. I do remember LCC beating East Ridge by 29 in the WYMT in 2008-09 season.
East Ridge by 2
It is my understanding that LCC has the core of their players back from last year, and these players have been playing together for several years. I haven't seen them this year, as the season has just started, but if the big guy inside will play to his potential, they will be competitive with anyone in the mountains, and could beat anyone locally.

I haven't seen the new additions of East Ridge, but all the talk is that they are "World Beaters" (time will tell on this). If the new additions are as good as being advertised, East Ridge should be very good.

The major difference between the two teams is ER players (which includes the two new starters) have just been together as a team for a few months, while LCC have played together for several years.

Will the home court be enough? You never know.

I will say:
LCC 62
ER 57
When LCC beats a good team, then you can say they are good. Jenkins and Prestonsburg ARE NOT what most consider "good"
LETCHER IS GOOD !
Really GOOD !
Real Badman Wrote:When LCC beats a good team, then you can say they are good. Jenkins and Prestonsburg ARE NOT what most consider "good"

The same can be said about East Ridge.

LCC is actually #5 in the WYMT Top Ten, so they are projected to be a "good" team.

I would like to come down and watch this game, it could be telling for both teams.
Hondo Wrote:The same can be said about East Ridge.

LCC is actually #5 in the WYMT Top Ten, so they are projected to be a "good" team.

I would like to come down and watch this game, it could be telling for both teams.

Really? Last I checked Grundy usually wins their division, Pike Central is always in the running for the 60th, and Oldham County is a 8th regional powerhouse. Your logic is idiotic and silly.
Pages: 1 2 3