Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Short Stop IN 15th
I dont have the first problem with any of the guys you are all talking about because they can all play, so I am going to blame it all on just a slight bit of ignorance of seeing how good Morgan Roberts is by not even bringing his name up.
Morgan Roberts?
[quote author=moofer link=topic=19986.msg207710#msg207710 date=1141960347]
Morgan Roberts?
[/quote]And you claim to know so much about the 15th region and who the best SS is? :no: Sounds like you dont keep up with much baseball, and are basicly maybe just a homer with your boy. He is the SS at your neighboring County of Lawrence, and a danged good one. You cane easily throw him in the mix with Lafferty and Blanton.
wasn't sayin I didn't knwo who he was. was just sayin he doens't need ot be up there with blanton and lafferty. you homer
[quote author=ChillyWilly link=topic=19986.msg208427#msg208427 date=1142051137]
Morgan Roberts?
[/quote]And you claim to know so much about the 15th region and who the best SS is? :no: Sounds like you dont keep up with much baseball, and are basicly maybe just a homer with your boy. He is the SS at your neighboring County of Lawrence, and a danged good one. You cane easily throw him in the mix with Lafferty and Blanton.
[/quote]

Excuse me ChillyWilly, but there is no need to claim someone has a lack of knowledge about baseball because they disagree with your opinion. That kind of stuff wont get you very far on this site.
As for the best SS in the 15th, I can honestly say i havent seen one BETTER then Braxton Lafferty. Morgan Roberts is solid, but he is just not as good as Lafferty, and thats just the way it is.
[quote author=ChillyWilly link=topic=19986.msg208427#msg208427 date=1142051137]
Morgan Roberts?
[/quote]
Lack of knowledge about baseball huh? If I am not mistaken you said Brandon May was a waste of talent. Tells me all I need ot know about your baseball knowledge. If SC started him at SS he would be better than Roberts too.
rockhouse, obviousley you don't know anything about baseball and particulary anything about the Paintsville team or you wouldn't be making staements you know nothing about.  Daniel Pugh has played SS on this team. He played ad an 8th grader and as a 9 th grader in a back up role.  Did a good job while he played there.  Concerning him playing the outfield instead of the infield last year, coach Adkins asked Daniel if he would play center field, which he did, and did an outstanding joj there.  He's the type of player and young man that will play where his coach thinks is best for the team.  This year I think they will need him at SS.  There is no one else that can challenge him there.  You seem to like JD, well JD dosent have very much varsity experience.  If you let them go head to head at the SS position Pugh will beat him every time.
You seem to think Pugh can't play baseball, well he is the only player on that team that is a D1 prospect in baseball.
PS:  as of last Thursday JD wasn't even playing this year.
[quote author=kyrifle link=topic=19986.msg209726#msg209726 date=1142188122]
rockhouse, obviousley you don't know anything about baseball and particulary anything about the Paintsville team or you wouldn't be making staements you know nothing about.  Daniel Pugh has played SS on this team. He played ad an 8th grader and as a 9 th grader in a back up role.  Did a good job while he played there.  Concerning him playing the outfield instead of the infield last year, coach Adkins asked Daniel if he would play center field, which he did, and did an outstanding joj there.  He's the type of player and young man that will play where his coach thinks is best for the team.  This year I think they will need him at SS.  There is no one else that can challenge him there.  You seem to like JD, well JD dosent have very much varsity experience.  If you let them go head to head at the SS position Pugh will beat him every time.
You seem to think Pugh can't play baseball, well he is the only player on that team that is a D1 prospect in baseball.
PS:  as of last Thursday JD wasn't even playing this year.
[/quote]
Suck on that rockhouse.. HA HA!!!.. DP all the way! :lmao: :1: :clap: :argue: :hungry: :pirateshoot: :flame: :thx: Confusedurrender: :lol: :thumpsup: :bow: Cool Rolleyes Cool :party: Confusedhh: :party: Rolleyes Cool :1: :lmao: :bow: :thumpsup: :lol: Confusedurrender: :thx: :flame: :pirateshoot: :hungry: :argue: :clap: :no: :party: Confusedhh:
[quote author=ShortStop link=topic=19986.msg205864#msg205864 date=1141699068]
Lafferty
Turner
Pugh
[/quote]

Lafferty, yeah, Pugh, yeah, but Turner, I don't think he moves fast enough.  Could also add Stapleton to the list though.
Blanton from Johnson Central