Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlands 2012 schedule....
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Scott County is pretty tough. They'll be a good matchup. Remember, they scored 21 on Trinity and scored first on their starters early in the game!

A team that can only beat Boone by 2 points in Georgetown is not pretty tough. If Boone had any threat of a passing game they would have beaten Scott County. Birds by at least 3 td's in this one and maybe more.
^ Probably. But I was just impressed they scored first on Trinity.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Probably. But I was just impressed they scored first on Trinity.

But then Trinity scored 8 of the next 9 tds. Scott County made a living beating the Lexington 6A schools who are not good football teams.
^ Yeah, I know, Trinity kicked their butts. Just haven't seen anyone do that to them lol. I don't think we will have too much trouble with Scott - I just think they would be better than playing somebody like BG.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Yeah, I know, Trinity kicked their butts. Just haven't seen anyone do that to them lol. I don't think we will have too much trouble with Scott - I just think they would be better than playing somebody like BG.

BG would have destroyed Scott Co this year. Next year i have no idea.