Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention administrators
Which ever one of you administrators is logging me out for no purpose at all but to be a prick, i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop abusing your authority, asshole
i have done nothing wrong, so please stop
Calm down bro, it's been happening to me too. I don't think it's any administrators..lol
same here
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Which ever one of you administrators is logging me out for no purpose at all but to be a prick, i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop abusing your authority, asshole

Administrators have NO ability to log you out! That's not even an option!
gtfo lol
SHEEW...That was scary..lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
wow comeback, way to make yourself look like a complete asshole and douschbag.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Which ever one of you administrators is logging me out for no purpose at all but to be a prick, i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop abusing your authority, asshole

You think maybe you might get a better response if you were to send someone a PM asking for help rather than starting a thread in the open forums and then calling them names?
Which ever one of you administrators that caused me to lock my keys in my truck 9 years ago for no purpose at all but to be a prick, i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop abusing your authority, asshole :yikes::rockon:
Westside Wrote:Which ever one of you administrators that caused me to lock my keys in my truck 9 years ago for no purpose at all but to be a prick, i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop abusing your authority, asshole :yikes::rockon:

It was me WestyConfusednicker:
Stardust Wrote:It was me WestyConfusednicker:

Just what I figured Dusty..
Hahahahahahah...I lol'd hard at this.
Westside Wrote:Which ever one of you administrators that caused me to lock my keys in my truck 9 years ago for no purpose at all but to be a prick, i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop abusing your authority, asshole :yikes::rockon:

:Clap:
ah boys...
Zaga you asshole you logged me out! Wah wah wah wah!

Smile
my bad guys i was drunk.
Lesson #1: DO NOT drink and get on BGR lol...
^hahahahahaha
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Lesson #1: DO NOT drink and get on BGR lol...

WHAT??? It's still illegal to drink when you are 12!!!!:biglmao:
Stardust Wrote:WHAT??? It's still illegal to drink when you are 12!!!!:biglmao:

You know to much about everybody! lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law.
Quote:anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law.

so what if i type it?
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:so what if i type it?

Same difference. lol
#BBFL
It is in Perry County
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Lesson #1: DO NOT drink and get on BGR lol...

Learned that leason a long time ago...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
[Image: http://t-shirtguru.com/product-images/do...tees-2.jpg]

I'll drink to that:beer:
I'm disappointed.
This had the makings of an epic thread, had he not been on the booze.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ maybe he needs a few more rounds to continue his train of thought:lmao:
aye it happens to everybody alright lol