Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Attention administrators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which ever one of you administrators is logging me out for no purpose at all but to be a prick, i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop abusing your authority, asshole
i have done nothing wrong, so please stop
Calm down bro, it's been happening to me too. I don't think it's any administrators..lol
same here
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Which ever one of you administrators is logging me out for no purpose at all but to be a prick, i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop abusing your authority, asshole

Administrators have NO ability to log you out! That's not even an option!
gtfo lol
SHEEW...That was scary..lol.
wow comeback, way to make yourself look like a complete asshole and douschbag.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Which ever one of you administrators is logging me out for no purpose at all but to be a prick, i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop abusing your authority, asshole

You think maybe you might get a better response if you were to send someone a PM asking for help rather than starting a thread in the open forums and then calling them names?
Which ever one of you administrators that caused me to lock my keys in my truck 9 years ago for no purpose at all but to be a prick, i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop abusing your authority, asshole :yikes::rockon:
Westside Wrote:Which ever one of you administrators that caused me to lock my keys in my truck 9 years ago for no purpose at all but to be a prick, i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop abusing your authority, asshole :yikes::rockon:

It was me WestyConfusednicker:
Stardust Wrote:It was me WestyConfusednicker:

Just what I figured Dusty..
Hahahahahahah...I lol'd hard at this.
Westside Wrote:Which ever one of you administrators that caused me to lock my keys in my truck 9 years ago for no purpose at all but to be a prick, i would greatly appreciate it if you would stop abusing your authority, asshole :yikes::rockon:

:Clap:
ah boys...
Zaga you asshole you logged me out! Wah wah wah wah!

Smile
my bad guys i was drunk.
Lesson #1: DO NOT drink and get on BGR lol...
^hahahahahaha
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Lesson #1: DO NOT drink and get on BGR lol...

WHAT??? It's still illegal to drink when you are 12!!!!:biglmao:
Stardust Wrote:WHAT??? It's still illegal to drink when you are 12!!!!:biglmao:

You know to much about everybody! lol
anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law.
Quote:anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law.

so what if i type it?
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:so what if i type it?

Same difference. lol
It is in Perry County
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Lesson #1: DO NOT drink and get on BGR lol...

Learned that leason a long time ago...lol.
I'm disappointed.
This had the makings of an epic thread, had he not been on the booze.
^ maybe he needs a few more rounds to continue his train of thought:lmao:
aye it happens to everybody alright lol
Pages: 1 2