Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stardust
Hahaha...Good Lord Dusty..
Bgp bot!
Theres a reason why he has 147,000 post and that is why lol.
If someone posted 321 times a day, they would have over 117,000 in a years time.

Can SD keep this pace?
Only time will tell, i personally challenge you to 321 a day for a year. lol
It is amazing, Isn't it...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
The dude lives on a computer.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^He can type in his sleep...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Wouldn't doubt it. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Me either
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Theres a reason why he has 147,000 post and that is why lol.
If someone posted 321 times a day, they would have over 117,000 in a years time.

Can SD keep this pace?
Only time will tell, i personally challenge you to 321 a day for a year. lol
Dust is going to shatter BGR records(well he already has). Can Dust reach one million? I believe he can!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Bgp bot!

Amen!
This is far from a haters thread, I love Dusty's posts. I post on everything I find interesting and can't get more than 40-50 a day.
Aslan Wrote:Dust is going to shatter BGR records(well he already has). Can Dust reach one million? I believe he can!

Amen!
This is far from a haters thread, I love Dusty's posts. I post on everything I find interesting and can't get more than 40-50 a day.

He's not shattering anything. He's setting them!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Oh yes. Records that will never be broken. He's the Michael Jordan, Joe Montana, and Babe Ruth of BGR...combined. Also all of our internet fathers, if there could be such a thing.
He post in every single thread.....except the one about him.
:notworthy
csabo17 Wrote:He post in every single thread.....except the one about him.

Did you actually think that would last...LOL.....:thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
I honest question if he is human. I mean has anyone actually met him? I think he IS a computer.
Westside Wrote:I honest question if he is human. I mean has anyone actually met him? I think he IS a computer.

I do not compute! Please rephrase your question?
Dusty is the man..
#BBFL
^ If only his wife would believe it!
^Haha, no women think that their man is the man. lol
#BBFL
^ A man should be able to dream though. I get tired of telling myself that.....
^I hear ya Dust.
#BBFL
Something I just noticed Dust. You have more liked posts than half the people on this site has posts. lol
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Something I just noticed Dust. You have more liked posts than half the people on this site has posts. lol

I sure as hell am glad that we don't have "Don't Like" posts, because I'd have three times more of those!
Aslan Wrote:Dust, the cyborg meow, of the great shire BGR!

[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l6klNX-DE74/TZ...yborg3.jpg]
^ That's just creepy. Buschemi-bot, :yikes:
Oh the Dusty one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hopefully one day I'll have a thread just about myself. lol
#BBFL