Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Stardust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How in the world do you have 321 posts today?!
Hahaha...Good Lord Dusty..
Bgp bot!
Theres a reason why he has 147,000 post and that is why lol.
If someone posted 321 times a day, they would have over 117,000 in a years time.

Can SD keep this pace?
Only time will tell, i personally challenge you to 321 a day for a year. lol
It is amazing, Isn't it...lol.
The dude lives on a computer.
^He can type in his sleep...lol.
Wouldn't doubt it. lol
^Me either
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Theres a reason why he has 147,000 post and that is why lol.
If someone posted 321 times a day, they would have over 117,000 in a years time.

Can SD keep this pace?
Only time will tell, i personally challenge you to 321 a day for a year. lol
Dust is going to shatter BGR records(well he already has). Can Dust reach one million? I believe he can!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Bgp bot!

Amen!
This is far from a haters thread, I love Dusty's posts. I post on everything I find interesting and can't get more than 40-50 a day.
Aslan Wrote:Dust is going to shatter BGR records(well he already has). Can Dust reach one million? I believe he can!

Amen!
This is far from a haters thread, I love Dusty's posts. I post on everything I find interesting and can't get more than 40-50 a day.

He's not shattering anything. He's setting them!
Oh yes. Records that will never be broken. He's the Michael Jordan, Joe Montana, and Babe Ruth of BGR...combined. Also all of our internet fathers, if there could be such a thing.
He post in every single thread.....except the one about him.
:notworthy
csabo17 Wrote:He post in every single thread.....except the one about him.

Did you actually think that would last...LOL.....:thatsfunn
I honest question if he is human. I mean has anyone actually met him? I think he IS a computer.
Westside Wrote:I honest question if he is human. I mean has anyone actually met him? I think he IS a computer.

I do not compute! Please rephrase your question?
Dusty is the man..
^ If only his wife would believe it!
^Haha, no women think that their man is the man. lol
^ A man should be able to dream though. I get tired of telling myself that.....
^I hear ya Dust.
Something I just noticed Dust. You have more liked posts than half the people on this site has posts. lol
Dust, the cyborg meow, of the great shire BGR!
MisterPerfect Wrote:Something I just noticed Dust. You have more liked posts than half the people on this site has posts. lol

I sure as hell am glad that we don't have "Don't Like" posts, because I'd have three times more of those!
Aslan Wrote:Dust, the cyborg meow, of the great shire BGR!

[Image: cyborg3.jpg]
^ That's just creepy. Buschemi-bot, :yikes:
Oh the Dusty one.
Hopefully one day I'll have a thread just about myself. lol
You'll never have a thread about yourself, I'll make sure of it Big Grin
Pages: 1 2