Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Television Series (Possible spoilers!)
Sorry Midee....:biggrin: Was all excited about the show. It really was a ggod one though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Sorry Midee....:biggrin: Was all excited about the show. It really was a ggod one though.

I haven't got to watch one sine the one person was shot. I think that was the season premier. Just not enough hours in the day to get everything done and keep up with shows.
^I understand. My lips are sealed.... :ll
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
lol, sorry Midee. I absolutely love it though..I also fixed the title.

If you haven't watched the first season, it's on Netflix. I've watched it like 4 times.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, sorry Midee. I absolutely love it though..I also fixed the title.

If you haven't watched the first season, it's on Netflix. I've watched it like 4 times.

I watched all of the first season and really want to watch this season too. Just getting settled into bed with the old lady and watching it seems to be the issue and even though I can transfer it to the office TiVo I wouldn't dare do that and face her wrath. LOL
Midee1 Wrote:I watched all of the first season and really want to watch this season too. Just getting settled into bed with the old lady and watching it seems to be the issue and even though I can transfer it to the office TiVo I wouldn't dare do that and face her wrath. LOL

Hahaha...she's just going to have to be nice and let you watch it. Get her to watch it with you..my girl loves it.
I'll give my top 5.

1a. The Office
1b. Walking Dead
3. Smallville
4. Conan
5. Terra Nova
Just started watching Terra Nova tonight...I dig it.
Anyone see the midseason premiere of The Walking Dead Sunday...
the ending was pretty wild lol
^ best episode of the series by far.
I haven't gotten to watch any of the "Walking Dead" series.. But I hear it is pretty awesome.. Some of the others that where listed...

Dexter - dont know what this is
Supernatural - not much on it
American Horror Story - Love this