Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Television Series (Possible spoilers!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am really into four shows right now. I have been watching Dexter, Supernatural, American Horror Story, and The Walking Dead. I must say Dexter is my favorite. What are some of your favorites?
Justified may be my favorite show ever and i cant wait for its return
American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior, South Park, Raw
Right after Dexter, there's anew mini series called Homeland. I really really like Homeland. Dexter is my daughter's fav, but I think it's a little creepy.
Favorite new series this year for me is Person of Interest. It has a detailed plot, and the star of the show isn't hard on the eyes!!
Friday Night Lights
Parks and Recreation, Dexter, Arrested Development...
Granny Bear Wrote:Right after Dexter, there's anew mini series called Homeland. I really really like Homeland. Dexter is my daughter's fav, but I think it's a little creepy.
Favorite new series this year for me is Person of Interest. It has a detailed plot, and the star of the show isn't hard on the eyes!!

It's a great show...I'm in love with the CIA officer chick.lol.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Friday Night Lights

This show jumped the shark about 2 seasons ago.
Survivor.
Raw, House, New Girl, etc....
Sons of Anarchy! (Picked up seasons 2 & 3 last night (Black Friday) for $10 each!!)

Walking Dead
Hell On Wheels
"Elf" is on USA! It's a great movie, go watch it!
Walking Dead
The Office
Reba
Sons Of Anarchy
The Big Bang Theory
Aweee Yeeahh Jersey Shore Yeaahhhh!!!!!
^Yeahhh buddy!!!
Now this week's episode of The Walking Dead was a damn good one..
king360 Wrote:Aweee Yeeahh Jersey Shore Yeaahhhh!!!!!

Troll detected.
vundy33 Wrote:Now this week's episode of The Walking Dead was a damn good one..

Hell yes it was!!!! Guess we know what happened to the little girl now!
Yeah, freakin' finally! I can't wait until next Sunday.
American Restoration.
Man I hate to tell you this. So I'll just let you see for yourself.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead
Monday Night Raw, Justified, Burn Notice, Jersey Shore, Call of the Wildman, American Hoggers, Storage Wars, Operation Repo, Lizard Lick Towing, there are a couple other Repo shows that I like but, i can't remember their names.
OffTheHook Wrote:Man I hate to tell you this. So I'll just let you see for yourself.

I found this out about 4 minutes ago on Facebook...it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Sunday is really the only day I have off and I look forward to football, The Walking Dead and Homeland. This is just freakin' great..

I'm so mad.
^They didn't do this last season did they?
Nope...it's because this season has double the number of episodes.

I don't care though...this ruins my Sunday's.
Wonder whatthey will replace it with. I haven't paid any attention.
Nothing that can compare with The Walking Dead, I can tell ya that..

This really upset me though. They should have announced this stupid "mid-season finale" earlier so I could prepare, instead of being hit with it after the best episode of the season and when I was so excited for next week.

I only watch TWD, Homeland, NCIS and ESPN...hardly watch anything other than that besides movies. Now I have no idea what I'm going to do for those two hours on Sunday night besides get drunk and listen to dumb privates drunk and crying about how Jody got their girl, and it's getting soooooooo old. I always what The Walking Dead twice, because I forget most of the first half of the episode by the time it's over.
vundy33 Wrote:Nothing that can compare with The Walking Dead, I can tell ya that..

This really upset me though. They should have announced this stupid "mid-season finale" earlier so I could prepare, instead of being hit with it after the best episode of the season and when I was so excited for next week.

I only watch TWD, Homeland, NCIS and ESPN...hardly watch anything other than that besides movies. Now I have no idea what I'm going to do for those two hours on Sunday night besides get drunk and listen to dumb privates drunk and crying about how Jody got their girl, and it's getting soooooooo old. I always what The Walking Dead twice, because I forget most of the first half of the episode by the time it's over.

The Walking Dead and Dexter come on at the same time on Sundays. So I watch Dexter at 9 and record The Walking Dead. I'm just lucky I still have a show to watch now that The Walking Dead won't be on for a few months.
I still have Homeland...but still. Going to really miss zombie killin.

Anyone else watch NCIS? They need to show two episodes per week instead of one...I have seen every single episode so far. And Ziva is soooo hot.
vundy33 Wrote:Now this week's episode of The Walking Dead was a damn good one..

OffTheHook Wrote:Hell yes it was!!!! Guess we know what happened to the little girl now!

vundy33 Wrote:Yeah, freakin' finally! I can't wait until next Sunday.

OffTheHook Wrote:Man I hate to tell you this. So I'll just let you see for yourself.

vundy33 Wrote:....

I found this out about 4 minutes ago on Facebook...it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Sunday is really the only day I have off and I look forward to football, The Walking Dead and Homeland. This is just freakin' great..

I'm so mad.

OffTheHook Wrote:Wonder whatthey will replace it with. I haven't paid any attention.

NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have it recorded but haven't got to watch an episode since the season premier.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh:biggrin:
Pages: 1 2