Poll: WHo Ya Got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PCC
17.44%
HC
82.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Harlan County
Bear_Paw Wrote:^ yeah but your Avatar rocks! :rockon:

Bleeeee Dat!!

Kanye Bear should stay, but now a HC switch might need to take place! LoL
surgeon Wrote:Harlan will destroy PCC after watching PCC tonight. PCC is not that good. Huff is an average Qb his stats are mostly screen plays to fast wide recievers. Harlan will just beat PCC up from the start to the finish. Robinson isnt all that either Remember this Harlan will run the ball down Perrys throat all nite long.

YOu are wrong my friend. PCC will stuff HC on the line.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:This might have been a good game early in the season. Not now. Harlan County big.
Agreed. The cold weather has hit and the spread is dead.
Patriot Wrote:On a dry field HC 42 PCC 14
On a wet field HC 35 PCC 0

Apparently Commodores can walk on water, mud not so much! Either way the Black Bears win. Honestly I can see PCC breaking a few plays like LCC and Whitley but the Filthy Animals will be firing on all cylinders.

Basketball time at PCC.
Wish we could play y'all in basketball.
Bear_Paw Wrote:A serious no nonsense Emergency Room Afternoon for PCC. You have not seen the hospital kinda hurt HC is about to deliver!

Alright.
I'll root for Perry until the bitter end(and trust me it could get ugly), but no PCC fan can logically predict a victory for us against this Harlan Co machine.
EastKyMx Wrote:[Image: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/c.../lol-1.jpg]

The Defensive coordinators at PCC have develped a "New plan" to deal with the power that the HC Black Bears constantly inforce!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

I'd say its a good PLAN!!!...LOL...:lmao: [SIZE="2"]

GO HC BLACK BEARS!!!!!!...GRRR!!...GRRR!![/SIZE]
Filthy Animal Wrote: The Defensive coordinators at PCC have develped a "New plan" to deal with the power that the HC Black Bears constantly inforce!!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

I'd say its a good PLAN!!!...LOL...:lmao: [SIZE="2"]

GO HC BLACK BEARS!!!!!!...GRRR!!...GRRR!![/SIZE]

:Clap: nice!
Harlan County Black Bears will be ready to pumble Perry - just like last year, maybe even worse.

Harlan County - 50
Perry Central - 3

This could get really ugly.
Shout out to king360 - your bro wants to ride with you to this game!
Ballers Wrote:Shout out to king360 - your bro wants to ride with you to this game!

Don't do it!!
^Ill ride with you then lol
Perry Central has had a good year but Harlan Co. will thump them up pretty bad.

Harlan Co.-42
PCC-14
If PCC bring their A game, they lose by 4 TD's

If not it could get ugly real fast. They haven't played anybody with the size and strength of this team yet. I hope I am wrong, but I believe this one will be as bad as one sided as the Rock game last week.

P.S. If it rains--a total massacre.
[quote=HonestJohn]If PCC bring their A game, they lose by 4 TD's If not it could get ugly real fast. They haven't played anybody with the size and strength of this team yet. I hope I am wrong, but I believe this one will be as bad as one sided as the Rock game last week. P.S. If it rains--a total massacre.[/QUOTE]

:hilarious:
Trust me, it will "rain" one way or another.

Ballers you ain't riding with me with all that hate in ya heart and I talked to King last night, said he wasn't going to be able to make it.
Bert Browne had the so called "Machine" beat two years ago at Harlan County. It can be done folks. Perry may play like they did at Johnson Central and surprise some people. Harlan hasnt beaten anyone that is any good. This will not be a blowout and I kind of doubt any of those boys are looking forward to Hatchers basketball practices. They will be playing footbal lin Perry County for another month at least. They will get to play Harlan County two times this year.
warmachine Wrote:Bert Browne had the so called "Machine" beat two years ago at Harlan County. It can be done folks. Perry may play like they did at Johnson Central and surprise some people. Harlan hasnt beaten anyone that is any good. This will not be a blowout and I kind of doubt any of those boys are looking forward to Hatchers basketball practices. They will be playing footbal lin Perry County for another month at least. They will get to play Harlan County two times this year.

In the famous words of the great Steven Tyler...."DREAM ON"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmachine Wrote:Bert Browne had the so called "Machine" beat two years ago at Harlan County. It can be done folks. Perry may play like they did at Johnson Central and surprise some people. Harlan hasnt beaten anyone that is any good. This will not be a blowout and I kind of doubt any of those boys are looking forward to Hatchers basketball practices. They will be playing footbal lin Perry County for another month at least. They will get to play Harlan County two times this year.

I would honestly love to get to play Harlan County twice. It would mean we would be in the regional championship, and that would do so much good for football in Perry County.
How are the playoff pairings looking right now? Who is the big team in the other region? Southwest Pulaski?
Having seen both teams, Harlan is the SOLID favorite.

The Black Bear offense is stronger and faster than PCC. They move the line of scrimmage three yards down the field on every play. Even if you play it perfect you are giving up three yards every time. They are averaging almost 7 sacks a game and because of their speed they can gamble on defense make a mistake and still make the play because of their outstanding speed.

Harlan is deeper faster and looks to be just have more football smarts. Let PCC try that crazy zombie......errr, zo e defense they tried against LCC and the Black Bears may score 70!!!!!!

Just be prepared for the onslaught, because you will not be able to get out of the way!!!!!!!
warmachine Wrote:Perry may play like they did at Johnson Central and surprise some people. .

Johnson is WAY overrated.

warmachine Wrote:\ Harlan hasnt beaten anyone that is any good.

You dont know that. Theyve played out of state teams. I bet you couldnt even tell us who theyve played that has a winning record and a losing record.
They will beat you however, do you consider your team a good team?

warmachine Wrote:They will be playing footbal lin Perry County for another month at least. They will get to play Harlan County two times this year.

Why dont you win a playoff game first before you start talking rematch.
10-0 anyone?? You called that one wrong Confusednicker:
warmachine Wrote:How are the playoff pairings looking right now? Who is the big team in the other region? Southwest Pulaski?

SW Pulaski is in the same region.
Different district.
More than likely the first round game will be

(4) Pulaski County @ (1) Harlan County
(3) Whitley County @ (2) Lincoln County

(4) Letcher County Central @ (1) Southwestern Pulaski
(3) South Laurel @ (2) Perry County Central

This will prolly be your region breacket.
Two district per region.
8 district per class, 4 regions per class.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I would honestly love to get to play Harlan County twice. It would mean we would be in the regional championship, and that would do so much good for football in Perry County.

It would be a huge step up for that program
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:HC will score a lot of points, thats what they do very well, not sure whats going on with their defense though? Hopefully they figure it out, maybe even make a change or two, but PCC has most of the team that got beat 50-7 last year back and so does HC have a lot back. PCC may score 3 td's, but HC will probably score 7 or 8, maybe 7 td's and a FG now that Josh Jenkins seems to have found his MoJo! Congrats to Josh, also he made a nice tackle on a kickoff last night, maybe he should get a few reps on that D-line?

HC - 52
PCC - 21

I see your score and I'll raise you 8....

Harlan County 60
Perry County Central 21
These Black Bears expect a huge Battle and are preparing for just that. The Filthy Animal Defense will be extra Nasty. Lots on the line Friday. Week by week it has been approaching and now it is here. SMACK THEIR HEADS OFF BEARS!!!GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:Having seen both teams, Harlan is the SOLID favorite.

The Black Bear offense is stronger and faster than PCC. They move the line of scrimmage three yards down the field on every play. Even if you play it perfect you are giving up three yards every time. They are averaging almost 7 sacks a game and because of their speed they can gamble on defense make a mistake and still make the play because of their outstanding speed.

Harlan is deeper faster and looks to be just have more football smarts. Let PCC try that crazy zombie......errr, zo e defense they tried against LCC and the Black Bears may score 70!!!!!!

Just be prepared for the onslaught, because you will not be able to get out of the way!!!!!!!
Since I have only seen my Black Bears and the teams they've slaughtered, I sure hope you are right! Go Black Bears!!!!
Good luck Cody Hollen and all of your old fans will be cheering u on.HOLLEN is an awesome player.I hope PCC plays 100 percent if they do watch out bears.
PCC-28
Harlan Co-14
It's great that you support your team, but I'm afraid you aren't being realistic!! Harlan County is the real deal and they will win.

Harlan County 42
Perry County Central 14
harlan-42
perry-24
oak 76 Wrote:Good luck Cody Hollen and all of your old fans will be cheering u on.HOLLEN is an awesome player.I hope PCC plays 100 percent if they do watch out bears.
PCC-28
Harlan Co-14

We just hung 60 on a team you ground out 14 on and you think your going to hold us to 14.......

Come on Man! LOL
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next