Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central @ Harlan County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
WHat DO U think? :poker face:
Well i was gonna make this closer till i seen the letcher score so im gonna say harlan county 57-7
If it was Harlan Ind. I would say Perry would win, but Harlan Co. is a different story.
Wheww! Dont think the dores can hang......... If they play like they did early in the season maybe, but play like they have the last 3-4 weeks that score would be close ^
"Ahhh boys"

Bears by 3 TD's
Harlan Co. 42
Perry Central- 14
Harlan will destroy PCC after watching PCC tonight. PCC is not that good. Huff is an average Qb his stats are mostly screen plays to fast wide recievers. Harlan will just beat PCC up from the start to the finish. Robinson isnt all that either Remember this Harlan will run the ball down Perrys throat all nite long.
Why doesn't a mod correct the title?

Harlan COUNTY wins.
Bears for the win.
Harlan - 77
PCC - 2
Harlan County by 28
surgeon Wrote:Harlan will destroy PCC after watching PCC tonight. PCC is not that good. Huff is an average Qb his stats are mostly screen plays to fast wide recievers. Harlan will just beat PCC up from the start to the finish. Robinson isnt all that either Remember this Harlan will run the ball down Perrys throat all nite long.

Would a not good team have beat P'Burg, or Johnson Central @ Johnson, or Knox Central? Didn't think so. They've just had a bad skid, I look for them to pick it up in this game, but still lose.

Harlan County - 45
Perry Central - 21
Harlan by a td.
Bears stay undefeated!!!
I'm guessing this'll be WYMT's GOTW?
Perry by a TD!! I've got a cold and am not thinking straight, be back tomorrow with some clear thoughts!
i think it will be closer when what most think. Harlan still wins though
HC 48- PCC-12. DABears had better shore up the d before the BELL tolls!
Perry by bout....

tree-fiddy
Perry 35
Harlan County 20

Matt Robinson with 20 total tackles and D Beatty with 200+ yards receiving.
Dreams of an undefeated season end on Friday Night

HC rolls. 48-14
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry 35
Harlan County 20

Matt Robinson with 20 total tackles and D Beatty with 200+ yards receiving.

The smoke is rolling thick in Leatherwood tonight...lol Confusedmoke:
Bear_Paw Wrote:The smoke is rolling thick in Leatherwood tonight...lol Confusedmoke:
I feel sorry for you guys....
to be 8-0 and looking at finishing 8-2.
Harlan County big 49-14.
[IMG][/IMG]

Black Bears take them down!!!!

This Victory is gonna taste great I think!!!...YUMMMM!!!! :yum:

GO HC BLACK BEARS!!!!!!
:Cheerlead
Perry-24
Harlan-21
I hope both teams play up to their potential. I do not want to see the PCC team that was on the field tonight.
Harlan is the real deal. PCC has to be firing on all cylinders and catch some breaks to stay in this one.
After seeing Harlan county tonight its clear that there is only one team in the mountains that can compete with them and they reside on Log Mountain.

I honestly think HC will score every time they touch the ball in the first half on PCC's defense.

Harlan County 56
Perry County 7
zaga_fan Wrote:Dreams of an undefeated season end on Friday Night

You talk the talk.

Can PCC walk the walk??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12