Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley - 71 South Floyd - 69
I bet if the game was played at SF, the free throws would not be 26 to 6. The fouls would be more even than that. I don't care who you are, if you know anything about basketball then you know its extremely hard to win a game your team shoots 6 free throws and the other team shoots 26. You would have to play extremely good just to make up for the 20 points.
Congrats Valley on a nice win. Thanks for the report Fox...the constant ref bashing after every loss(not just SF)is a weak arguement. Just accept the fact that you loss and move on. Good luck to both SV and SF in the upcoming tournament play.
Yeah and I bet if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass all the time.
Congrats Shelby Valley!
"fox sports" Wrote:I was there and I am unbiased. The officials did not factor into this game...go back and look at the video. Yeah 24 or 25 FT's to 6....Does anyone wonder why?
No, It wasn't about picking on SF.
SV was attacking SF,especially in the first half and forcing SF to defend in the paint.
On the other end SF was firing 3's from 22 or 25 feet, SV couldn't foul SF if they wanted because the Raiders just ran down, got within 25, and let it fly.
I thought it was an effective game plan by SV in attacking the goal, it forced some foul trouble for SF.
If you look at this one objectively, you won't blame the officials.

Great post FS! Talk a little sense into these people. If you know the slightest thing about basketball then you'll know if your team doesn't attack the basket, there won't be many fouls called for them. Jacob Bryant and Mitchell Riddle drove into the lane almost on a regular basis during the game and got mugged just about everytime.

Btw, the Hi-Hat Crazies must be all hype and from what I could tell there was only a few students for them there. SF hardly a good fan section, East Ridge's parents made about 10 times the noise the "Crazies" made.
yea its nice to say sf screwed by refs again i say thats nothin new but its gettin kind of old......jut slone had a good game for the raiders tho
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Guys, Shelby Valley won. Nothing is EVER going to change or nobody can take that away. There is not going to be an asterisk on the KHSAA website when you look at there schedule due to"the refs cheated or Booher and Politics". Take the Loss and quit crying! And this isn't even from a Valley fan!
this website seemed to me or atleast seemed to me that when a game was played and you are interested in it u come on here to talk bout it....whine,complain,or congradulate...good point nothing is never going to change it and im sure a lot of people already knew that one bub...if people want to complain let them....it there opinion ....no use complaining about complaing
Complaining about a teams performance, or lack their of is okay, but every single game that SF loses is because of the refs. If I went back and looked at every thread about a SF loss, they would all say the refs made them lose. Gets old really quick.
Congrats SV
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:Complaining about a teams performance, or lack their of is okay, but every single game that SF loses is because of the refs. If I went back and looked at every thread about a SF loss, they would all say the refs made them lose. Gets old really quick.

i bet if it was the blackcats losing this game the way sf did tonight you would be on here talking about the refs 2....but anyway this was a good game from both teams....i am glad to see that jut slone has come alive he will be a big part of the raiders drive for another distric tittle
Any team, any where that got beat like this would complain about the refs. Yes, SF usually does complain about the refs, but this time the game deserverd to be complained about. I was there, the refs absolutely sucked a**!! They wouldn't let SF play, SF would breathe to loud and get a foul called on them. This game was so obviously decided by the refs. Keep your heads up SF, nobody likes you, suck it up, kick some a** and earn some respect by the refs.
that enough this thread has ran it's couse