Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley - 71 South Floyd - 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just when I thought SV was on the downfall.....Game came down to the wire and SV pulled out in the end. I heard SF lived and died by the 3-ball the whole first half and was down nearly the whole game....It's hard to play catch-up after that. If SF is going to come out of the 58th, they better start running an offense. Good win Wildcats....
This was a fun game to watch. Mitchell Riddle was huge tonight with 26 points (including 4 three pointers) and close to double figures in rebounds. Jeremy Jackson also played a good game with 14 points. Elisha Justice came up with a big steal with under a minute to play in a tied game.

Slone had a big game for South Floyd with 21 points. Ryan Little had 16 (all in the 2nd half) and Ethan Johnson had 13.

Big win Wildcats!
Way to go Cats..I'm glad i got the chance to go to this game..Very fast paced game..South Floyd didn't the 3 as I expected..Congrats to Mitchell Riddle on a great game.
Congrats SV, region is wide open.
congrats sv
theres already a thread about this
Congrats!
Sounds like a fun game to watch. Wish I could have been there.
"basketballjones" Wrote:South Floyd will run away with it.

"#_4" Wrote:South Floyd by 12

"bruiser52" Wrote:sf by 13 noone will stop Ryan J or ethans 3 point shootin

"The Warrior" Wrote:South Floyd's guards are to much for the Shelby Valley defense. I'm gonna say SF by 8

"bigdog_2" Wrote:SF by 10+

"goddie32" Wrote:i am gonna take the raiders in thes one they should win big

Good ones....I couldnt' wait for SV to win this game to show these off...Smile
congrats SV keep ya heads up raiders
I was honestly surprised by this win... but a good surprised.

Congrats Wildcats!
"alfus21" Wrote:Good ones....I couldnt' wait for SV to win this game to show these off...Smile
well jus to add in i know ur gonna be like south floyd fans always blamin the ref but i was there and the foul with 3 secs to go in the 4th should not have been called even if it was a foul....refs are not spose to determine the game and the foul with 3 secs go with the game tied was a big part of the win tonight for the cats..if it wasnt calledmaybe south floyd would have went in overtime and lost anyways but still to big a call for the ref to make....
"The Misfit" Wrote:well jus to add in i know ur gonna be like south floyd fans always blamin the ref but i was there and the foul with 3 secs to go in the 4th should not have been called even if it was a foul....refs are not spose to determine the game and the foul with 3 secs go with the game tied was a big part of the win tonight for the cats..if it wasnt calledmaybe south floyd would have went in overtime and lost anyways but still to big a call for the ref to make....

Smile
and ill go ahead and congradulate the wildcats on a great win and i would also like to congradulate justin slone and mitchell riddle on big game and say that im sorry but cade riddle by far is most overrated player in region little ate him up
"alfus21" Wrote:Smile
good comaback :lame:
"The Misfit" Wrote:good comaback :lame:

It wasn't intended to be a comeback it was just funny...Smile :thumb:
"alfus21" Wrote:It wasn't intended to be a comeback it was just funny...Smile :thumb:
im guessin u agreed with the foul with 3 seconds to go and the game tied??
congrats to valley.
lets go hi hat
"The Misfit" Wrote:and ill go ahead and congradulate the wildcats on a great win and i would also like to congradulate justin slone and mitchell riddle on big game and say that im sorry but cade riddle by far is most overrated player in region little ate him up

i dont see how Riddle is overrated..Hardly ever do you hear someone talk about him.
"the_phenom3" Wrote:i dont see how Riddle is overrated..Hardly ever do you hear someone talk about him.
You'd have to live under a rock to have not heard about Cade Riddle lately!
BTW~I'm not saying that he is or isn't overrated....just that I have heard and heard and heard about him some more!

Congratulations Wildcats!
Congradulations Shelby Valley ...... I Usually dont talk bout the refs on here but the call with 3 seconds to go was uncalled for and a mistake....but good win valley

Congrats slone ......and riddle
Congratz Valley....and SF, good game boys..
Congrats Valley! South Floyd, Can We Please Stop All of the same ol ' same ol'?
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Congrats Valley! South Floyd, Can We Please Stop All of the same ol ' same ol'?
i know it does get aggervatin hearin bout refs i get aggervated but please... is the ref suppose to determine a game like that by calling a non sense foul with 3 seconds to go?..NO!...i dont care what anyone says u can call it same ol same ol but i call it bull shit....it kills me to watch an exciting game and it gets to the end and their is a foul called with 3 secs ...it ruins the whole game....and please some one on this site get me how many free throws shelby valley shot jus in the first half
nice win for valley! Raiders need to re group and get ready for a good pike central team!
so the refs cant determine the game with three seconds left in this one but when bl lost by one to sf earlier in the year it was ok that they called a foul with 2 seconds left to decide the game
Congrats valley....alfus how come you always get on here and talk bad about sf...
"former_raider80" Wrote:Congrats valley....alfus how come you always get on here and talk bad about sf...
Don't take it personal....alfus doesn't like anybody--well, he likes Valley, but do they really count?

I'm just playin' with ya alf.....
Good game cats! But the whole game was really close the whole time with great shooting by both teams. The refs was not that great at calling the right calls but oh well valley comes away with another district win!!!!!
"waterboy" Wrote:so the refs cant determine the game with three seconds left in this one but when bl lost by one to sf earlier in the year it was ok that they called a foul with 2 seconds left to decide the game
ok?? did i say it was ok?? go back take a look ....i dont think i did...wait this is south floyd and shelby valley game right?? ok thought so....go back couple pages and im sure u will find BL vs Sf on there and make ur post there ...
Pages: 1 2 3