Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Coaches
Yea a ruff sport for girls and for boys who cant handle football. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Come on get serious !!!! No one cares if the soccer team wins or loses. Sorry.
#1cougarfan Wrote:Why don't you stop using GOD name in vain. It don't look good and it sure don't sound good.GOD is always good so he don't need his name disrepected.

Your English sure "don't" sound good!
I think the our soccer players do since the trophy case got full of district championships. I think when you see any other program succeed and you have football that isn't it makes you wonder.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Surgeon,

Look around buddy, at this point nobody cares if your football team wins or loses. Way to have some good school spirit and show support for your fellow students and athletes. Read all the posts, your part of a sinking ship and still throwing off on other LCC athletes. I actually think that if you had a few of those soccer players you may be able to cover the pass a little bit better and it may help with you all from looking worn out by the end of the 2nd qtr.
who on the soccer team could help the football team? All of them are to soft to play football thats why they play soccer.
I m just stating the facts no one cares. Its not the student athletes no one cares about its your game. Next time you are at a LCC soccer game look up at the number of fans you mite have twenty if you are lucky face it no one cares. Maybe if your team was in Argentina, Brazil, or even mexico.
If you look around... most of the fans in the stands aren't talking about football. they are wondering why the soccer, cross country and volleyball teams are successful and the football team isn't.
The way I look at it is "...cheer for the Football team at Football Games, Soccer team @ soccer games, ect..." Have some pride in the school and the kids in all sports representing your City\County.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Surgeon,
Think buddy, if you had some of those boys out you would have agree they are in great shape out to play the cornerback and safety positions it would give players like Logan, Drew, Dollarhide, etc... a chance to rest on defense and only play one way on offense. It would also allow a better rotation at the wide receiver position and Big Sid would love to come off the field in kicking situations an turn it over to one of the soccer kids to kick the ball and give him a rest. Several of the soccer players played football in the past and were very good at it but let's face it, right now a scholarship is much easier to get playing soccer instead of playing football. Players that could contribute to the football team and have done so in the past are Chase Lewis (RB/LB for several years), Tim Profitt, probably faster than any player on the football team and could be a great corner, Dakota Hall (RB/Corner/Safety for several years) can run for weeks and not get tired, Nick Noble (linemen and a daggone good one at that) The big new kid that transferred in the year, you can't tell me he couldn't play free safety, Jeremiah Stidham (he was freak of an outside linebacker in the past and could definitely play defense on this team). These are just a few of them and I know for a fact that these guys would be playing if the two sports didn't go on at the same time as each other. Just my opinion though, I can tell your a player and have no respect for soccer players and you will probably not agree with me but I have given you several reasons that soccer players could help your team out particularly this season.
sstack Wrote:Your English sure "don't" sound good!
Perhaps not,but his morals do.