Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Betsy Layne
86.21%
Paintsville
13.79%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne at Paintsville 9/29
Betsy Layne easy.
Betsy Layne by 4 TD's. Strong back field and better line than i thought for Betsy Layne. All though if Paintsville had a passing game it could be closer, as i feel Betsy Layne is weak in the secondary.
Jon419 Wrote:Im gonna take BL with a running clock

I sure never thought i'd live to hear that. BL over Paintsville on a running clock.

Hall and Jarrell have huge games on the ground and Hamilton throws for over two hundred as the Bobcats ROLL for their second straight victory over THE VILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Betsy Layne by 4 TD's. Strong back field and better line than i thought for Betsy Layne. All though if Paintsville had a passing game it could be closer, as i feel Betsy Layne is weak in the secondary.

I think they were missing their starting free safety Friday night. Not saying Pburg wouldn't have scored but I don't feel they would have given up as many passing TD's with the Jarrell kid in the game.
Matt Daniels shows flashes of very strong passing in each game. He has three, good young receivers in Plumley, Smith and Fannin. I wish they would incorporate a tight end into their offense. When Daniels' confidence is up, he can deliver a series of solid passes. However, he gets rattled and puts the ball on the ground far too often to put together long drives throughout an entire game. I believe he will eventually get out of that. Sitting out last season really stunted his development. Hang in there twelve, you're a tough kid and a good kid. Keep working hard, and have confidence in your arm and your young receivers. Go Tigers!!!

What's the story on Tyler Spriggs? Is he eligible?
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Betsy Layne by 4 TD's. Strong back field and better line than i thought for Betsy Layne. All though if Paintsville had a passing game it could be closer, as i feel Betsy Layne is weak in the secondary.

If Betsy Layne is weak in the secondary then paintsville will throw on them. And throw on them alot. Paintsville has a good line, good receivers, and a decent QB but we make so many damn mistakes that they never get a chance to do anything.
Smooth Operator Wrote:I sure never thought i'd live to hear that. BL over Paintsville on a running clock.

Hall and Jarrell have huge games on the ground and Hamilton throws for over two hundred as the Bobcats ROLL for their second straight victory over THE VILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never thought Id say it either.

However Paintsville is no where near where they once were.
Smooth Operator Wrote:I think they were missing their starting free safety Friday night. Not saying Pburg wouldn't have scored but I don't feel they would have given up as many passing TD's with the Jarrell kid in the game.

yea if jarrell played he wouldve got the bobcats more penalty yards
Smooth Operator Wrote:I think they were missing their starting free safety Friday night. Not saying Pburg wouldn't have scored but I don't feel they would have given up as many passing TD's with the Jarrell kid in the game.

Against 6'4" Jamerson who had 4 TD's rec. i dont think he would have made a difference. Dont get me wrong Kory is a player, but he couldnt cover Jamerson.
Bobcats in a blow out!!!
I still don't get the running clock score predictions, Betsy Layne beat Allen Central by 10 and Paintsville should have beat allen central if not for bonehead mistakes.
if bl comes out playing hard like they did last week they will win by 5 tds
Would of, Could of, Should of has never won anything.
blhs in this the cats are on a roll....p-burg was just a mishap...boys need to stick together, play as a team.. one player can't carry the whole team..
Betsy layne by 3 td.
what about the score of paintsville and jenkins?? i think it was 15-12 what happend there?
i am a champion Wrote:what about the score of paintsville and jenkins?? i think it was 15-12 what happend there?

Honestly about 1/3 of the snaps were bad and we put the ball on the ground god knows how many times.
We will find out in a couple hours. Curious to hear if #75 Spriggs plays tonight since he was wrongly ejected last week. I predict Paintsville will be 0-1 on the 1st Annual Apple Classic!!!
I think BL will win big but not by a running clock
What time is the game
Will it be on the radio
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I still don't get the running clock score predictions, Betsy Layne beat Allen Central by 10 and Paintsville should have beat allen central if not for bonehead mistakes.

Do you get it now?
Final

BL 38-6