Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 2011
I'm ready to get this season going! Gonna take alot of lumps early, but, hopefully, we'll be alot better by district/playoff time. Only time will tell....let's play some football!!!
Boyle County will have a great year but they will lose 1 Game during the regular season and lose to Highlands in the state championship in Bowling Green.
FilthyAnimals Wrote:Boyle County will have a great year but they will lose 1 Game during the regular season and lose to Highlands in the state championship in Bowling Green.

Boyle would have to lose to HHS in the Semi-Finals. They are both on the same side of the bracket. :Thumbs:
FilthyAnimals Wrote:Boyle County will have a great year but they will lose 1 Game during the regular season and lose to Highlands in the state championship in Bowling Green.

I am 100% sure that this will not happen.
Boyle will be excellent again this year. No reason to think otherwise. I'd feel confident in saying that every year. I know Ft. Thomas is a beast but Boyle will give them all they want year in and year out. History shows they've handled them before. They'll get their fair share of wins against the Bluebirds......
Question. When will the temporary stands be put in for the Highlands game?
Not for sure they will
Did they renege on their commitment?
I'll believe it when I see it......