•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict Perry Centrals football season.
PCC 1-9..

With their only win over HARLAN COUNTY BLACK BEARS.
^I think Zaga would accept that, if it came to fruition.
tjloper Wrote:The only games i see them losing this season is Harlan and Rockcastle.

I wouldn't underestimate Knox Central.......
Bear_Paw Wrote:I wouldn't underestimate Knox Central.......

:Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:PCC 1-9..

With their only win over HARLAN COUNTY BLACK BEARS.

Unless drastic changes are made, I don't see PCC beating Harlan County and I don't see Letcher County beating Perry Central(as much as I hate to say it). I hope I am proven wrong.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Unless drastic changes are made, I don't see PCC beating Harlan County and I don't see Letcher County beating Perry Central(as much as I hate to say it). I hope I am proven wrong.

Yeah I agree.
I see PCC having one more win than Letcher does in the tank...

PCC 1-9
LETCHER 0-10
Ballers Wrote:Yeah I agree.
I see PCC having one more win than Letcher does in the tank...

PCC 1-9
LETCHER 0-10

Obvious troll is obvious.
I am not a betting man at all. But...... I will call all bets that PCC doesnt win more than 2 games. k yall put your $ where your mouth is......... message me ballers, ill be waiting.. thats why i dont bet, i gotta lock!!!
bcpc Wrote:I am not a betting man at all. But...... I will call all bets that PCC doesnt win more than 2 games. k yall put your $ where your mouth is......... message me ballers, ill be waiting.. thats why i dont bet, i gotta lock!!!

Chill bro
LWC Wrote:^I think Zaga would accept that, if it came to fruition.

It would be bitter-sweet lol
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Obvious troll is obvious.

Buddy I graduated at PCC - get real.
Most people on here know it's all in fun, guess you didn't get the memo.
bcpc Wrote:I am not a betting man at all. But...... I will call all bets that PCC doesnt win more than 2 games. k yall put your $ where your mouth is......... message me ballers, ill be waiting.. thats why i dont bet, i gotta lock!!!

I'll take that bet bucko.
Now you put your money where your mouth is.

Pburg
Letcher
Lawerence
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm not going to get on here and take away anything from Harlan County(yet).
They were the best 5A team in the mountains last year and that is something you can't take away from them.
Perry has never been a football school and will probably never be one, but the skill players they have right now can really make a mark THIS year.
I know that defense and the guys in the trenches are where the real building blocks for a winning program are, but with the skill players on the Commodore roster they can work the run-and-gun offense like champions.
Last year they got punched in the mouth late in the season and it seemed like they got discouraged.
I fully expect a great season this year.
I don't mean I expect a 10-0 season, but I expect to take down Letcher, go the distance with Whitley, and as you all know....
I'm never going to predict Harlan over Perry Smile

They were the best 5A team in the mountains last year and that is something you can't take away from them.

Are you kidding me. Johnson central would have run all over them. What makes them better,the fact that they did not play highlands before johnson central did. Sorry Imo the championship was won at eagle field.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:They were the best 5A team in the mountains last year and that is something you can't take away from them.

Are you kidding me. Johnson central would have run all over them. What makes them better,the fact that they did not play highlands before johnson central did. Sorry Imo the championship was won at eagle field.

Well thanks for your opinion.
You can hold on to that thought your whole life but all your doing is holding on to a lie.
To say that the championship was won in the Johnson Central-Highlands game may be one of the craziest things I've ever heard from someone who is trying to be serious.
Johnson Central didn't prove anything more than Harlan County did last year.

Let's talk about Perry Central on here.
I'm going to look forward to the PCC-Johnson Central game this year.
The schedule is a lot tougher and it's going to be fun seeing Matt Robinson knock some people's lights out and see those WRs streaking down the field.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:They were the best 5A team in the mountains last year and that is something you can't take away from them.

The second craziest thing I've heard from anyone on hear trying to be serious.
Oh really my bad. Hey what was the score of the Harlan co and Highlands game enough said.

Pcc will go 6-4
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Oh really my bad. Hey what was the score of the Harlan co and Highlands game enough said.

Pcc will go 6-4

Ah boys...

We might as well not have a State Championsip.
We should just have the teams play a few schools and then compare the scores.
That's probably a more accurate way of doing it.
All im saying is if Highlands plays Harlan first, then theirs no debate.
brown_ind1977 Wrote:Oh really my bad. Hey what was the score of the Harlan co and Highlands game enough said.

Pcc will go 6-4

brown_ind1977 Wrote:All im saying is if Highlands plays Harlan first, then theirs no debate.

All that says is that Highlands would beat both teams....
which they already did.
You've still not enlightened any of us to anything.
Ballers Wrote:Buddy I graduated at PCC - get real.
Most people on here know it's all in fun, guess you didn't get the memo.

I know that. Also, my fax machine is broke!
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I know that. Also, my fax machine is broke!

hahaha, good thing I don't use fax.. I use email Wink
I predict PCC will lose less football games than the amount of Teachers, Principals, and Administrators that will be suspended for cheating on the ACT!
Ballers Wrote:I'll take that bet bucko.
Now you put your money where your mouth is.

PburgLetcher
Lawerence

:ChairHit:
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I predict PCC will lose less football games than the amount of Teachers, Principals, and Administrators that will be suspended for cheating on the ACT!

Well I take it you think we will go undefeated.

Are your other 57 posts as troll-oriented as this one?
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote::ChairHit:

According to my friend up there it is impossible for you to win since we beat Breathitt last year and they beat you enough said.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote::ChairHit:

:flame:
zaga_fan Wrote:according to my friend up there it is impossible for you to win since we beat breathitt last year and they beat you enough said.

...lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Well I take it you think we will go undefeated.

Are your other 57 posts as troll-oriented as this one?

I guess, I really don't know what troll-oriented means.
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I guess, I really don't know what troll-oriented means.

It isn't a real word.
I just put two 2 and 2 together for you, hoping you would get 4.
Must have overestimated your literacy.

FYI - Overestimate (Verb: something) to estimate to be better, larger, or more important than it really is.
zaga_fan Wrote:It isn't a real word.
I just put two 2 and 2 together for you, hoping you would get 4.
Must have overestimated your literacy.

FYI - Overestimate (Verb: something) to estimate to be better, larger, or more important than it really is.

LOL.. Ahh boys...
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next