Sep 9, 11 Lawrence County home 7:30 PM Win
Sep 16, 11 Sheldon Clark away 7:30 PM Win
Sep 23, 11 Rockcastle County home 7:30 PM Win
Oct 7, 11 Whitley County home 7:30 PM Win
Oct 14, 11 Letcher County Central away 7:30 PM Win
Oct 21, 11 Harlan County away 7:30 PM Win
Oct 28, 11 Somerset Home Win

9 Wins 1 Loss
Best schedule PCC has ever played. PCC could pull off wins in all them or could lose to about any of the teams listed. Should be some exciting games to watch this year. I just dont think PCC can stop JJ Jude. Hopefully they can.

Good Luck Boys and may the Force be with you. TongueirateSho
3-7

Wins-Lawrence, Letcher Central, and Sheldon Clark.
4-6 or 5-5. Very tough schedule.
Lawrence and Perry Central scrimmaged last year and these two teams were neck and neck so this game should be very exciting. I'm stoked to drive to Hazard to call this game for the Bulldogs.
I would say will that schedule around just guessing 6-4 or 5-5
Best case scenario 7-3 with loss to JC, Knox and Harlan Co

Worst case 5-5
cant count p-burg out
PCC will finish the season at 8-2 with the only loses coming from Johnson Central and Harlan County. Look for the Commodores to make some noise in the playoffs this year.
I see 6-4
warmachine Wrote:Aug 19, 11 Prestonsburg home 7:30 PM Win
Aug 26, 11 Johnson Central away 7:30 PM Loss
Sep 2, 11 Knox Central at Clay County 6:00 PM Appalachian Bowl Win
Oct 21, 11 Harlan County away 7:30 PM Win

9 Wins 1 Loss
Best schedule PCC has ever played. PCC could pull off wins in all them or could lose to about any of the teams listed. Should be some exciting games to watch this year. I just dont think PCC can stop JJ Jude. Hopefully they can.

Good Luck Boys and may the Force be with you. TongueirateSho

What makes you think they can stop Harlan County, at Harlan County, when they couldn't last year at Perry?
I love how both sides over in Hazard are already chalking up wins against Somerset.
HDE Wrote:What makes you think they can stop Harlan County, at Harlan County, when they couldn't last year at Perry?

I'm one of the biggest PCC fans on here, but I just can't see a win there.
This schedule is ridiculous. Anything more than 5 wins has to be considered a successful season.
I see it going like this.
Aug 19, 11 Prestonsburg home 7:30 PM Win
Sep 2, 11 Knox Central at Clay County 6:00 PM Appalachian Bowl Loss
Sep 9, 11 Lawrence County home 7:30 PM Loss
Oct 7, 11 Whitley County home 7:30 PM Loss
Oct 21, 11 Harlan County away 7:30 PM Loss
Oct 28, 11 Somerset Home Loss
I see the Commodores record being 4-6 or 5-5. I do believe the Commodores will get the first ever playoff win this season. Go Dores!

Prestonsburg -Win
Johnson Central- Loss
Knox Central- Loss
Lawrence County -Win
Sheldon Clark Win
Rockcastle County Win
Whitley County Loss
Letcher County Central Win
Harlan County Loss
Somerset Loss
P'burg - W
Johnson Central - L
Knox Central - L
Lawrence County - W
Sheldon Clark - L
Rockcastle County - W
Whitley County - L
Letcher Central - W
Harlen County - L
Somerset - L

4-6

First Round Playoffs - L
I am gonna have so much fun with y'all after the Rockcastle game. Couldn't stop Rock in the past, wont stop them now. Big Grin

I do wish them the best because so many of my favorite posters are PCC fans, but Rock is not gonna be a win, even if it is played in Perry County.
LWC Wrote:I am gonna have so much fun with y'all after the Rockcastle game. Couldn't stop Rock in the past, wont stop them now. Big Grin

I do wish them the best because so many of my favorite posters are PCC fans, but Rock is not gonna be a win, even if it is played in Perry County.

LWC,

I know of the Perry Central you are referring to, the teams of the early 2000's. I know the coaches at Rock know this but the fans better get ready for PCC, because these aren't the same boys. They are very good, big and really fast. They may not stop Clark, actually they probably won't but they will be darn good.
1-9
6-4 with losses to Johnson Central, Sheldon Clark, Harlan County and Somerset.
3wishes Wrote:LWC,

I know of the Perry Central you are referring to, the teams of the early 2000's. I know the coaches at Rock know this but the fans better get ready for PCC, because these aren't the same boys. They are very good, big and really fast. They may not stop Clark, actually they probably won't but they will be darn good.

I understand that but if I am not mistaken this PCC team just last year almost lost to Casey County! I am not saying they are a push over, and you just admitted yourself that they are gonna have serious trouble with Clark Rowe. For their fans to be giving them 4 and 5 wins against teams and 1 of them being Rock is a basic misunderstanding of how improved Rock is going to be.

PCC returns almost all their skill players, so they will be good.

PCC will not be pushed around, especially at home. Also, I am not expecting to spank them, but I do not expect Rock to lose.
LWC, Avatar bet? I'll take PC..You take Rock?
MVP2 Wrote:LWC, Avatar bet? I'll take PC..You take Rock?

1 Week and nothing dirty, and you're on! You will finally lose an avatar bet!
LWC Wrote:1 Week and nothing dirty, and you're on! You will finally lose an avatar bet!

Deal...I'll never lose a avatar bet. Big Grin.
^i'm ya huckleberry Big Grin
Aug 19, 11 Prestonsburg home 7:30 PM Loss
Sep 2, 11 Knox Central at Clay County 6:00 PM Appalachian Bowl Loss
Sep 23, 11 Rockcastle County home 7:30 PM Loss
Oct 21, 11 Harlan County away 7:30 PM Loss

This is being optimistic imo. Not that PCC isn't a great team or anyting, just that it is a tough ass schedule!
honestly, i think the first game against pburg will set the tale for the whole season.
If they win, i believe it could boost them to wins over teams like sheldon clark, somerset, and lawrencburg.
However either way is see it like this.
Pburg- Loss
Johnson Central- Loss
Knox Central-Loss
Lawrence Co.-Win
Sheldon Clark- Win
Rockcastle-Loss
Whitley- Loss
Letcher-Win
Harlan- Loss
Somerset- Loss

I see a 3-7 year, or 4-6 at complete best.
Ill take any avatar bet that Rock will beat Perry as well. I think Rock is going to have a great year and i dont see them in dange of losing to perry at all.
LWC might be the biggest homer on this site.lol
king360 Wrote:LWC might be the biggest homer on this site.lol

Nope. I admitted the last two years that Rock was gonna be terrible in football. I do love to rub it in too much when my PRO teams win (See the Cleveland Indians thread) BUT I am very gracious in losses.

Look at most of the PCC fans. Most of them on this page that are being honest, say that PCC will win 3, 4, and 5 games. How in the world is a team expecting to be a losing team this season supposed to beat a team that everyone says is back on the rise?
Back on the rise? They won 4 games last season. Which of those 4 teams had a winning record? LWC, remember Parkey is the coach, not Larkey. If Larkey was coming back, maybe they might be on the rise. PC wont lose that game. Big Grin

Matt Robinson will own Rowe.
MVP2 Wrote:Back on the rise? They won 4 games last season. Which of those 4 teams had a winning record? LWC, remember Parkey is the coach, not Larkey. If Larkey was coming back, maybe they might be on the rise. PC wont lose that game. Big Grin

Matt Robinson will own Rowe.

This season is the rise. Everyone knew the last two years would be bad. Clark Rowe is going to be Rockcastle's ALL TIME leading rusher.

Can't live in last season, ask ANY Rock fan, they will tell you that last year was written off.
  • 1(current)
  • Next