•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict Perry Centrals football season.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I do not disagree with the outcome of the PCC/LCC game but I think it may be closer then what people think. I definitely do not think it will be a shutout.

I agree.
zaga_fan Wrote:[Image: http://s2.postimage.org/9hgkhi79v/untitled.png]

hahaha AHH BOYS....
king360 Wrote:I used to like you dude.lol.but don't link the 10-0 talk someone said last year to all Perry fans, most Perry fans on here are just on here to raise hell, or so they say. As for the Rock vs Perry conversation I just don't understand what reason anyone has why Rock is gonna smash Perry besides LWC has said they are a different team, if I say Perry is a different team does that mean we can beat Harlan Co.? No

You know im just playin with you and zaga.
Honestly i hope pcc lays it to them. It only makes our district look much stronger and makes our district champion look even stronger.
I just honestly dont think they can make it by rock and i think they have a better chance of beating whitley than rock IMO. Just goin off what i seen last year.
Now as far as the Harlan Co. JV squad.....we give up trying to beat those guys.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You know im just playin with you and zaga.
Honestly i hope pcc lays it to them. It only makes our district look much stronger and makes our district champion look even stronger.
I just honestly dont think they can make it by rock and i think they have a better chance of beating whitley than rock IMO. Just goin off what i seen last year.
Now as far as the Harlan Co. JV squad.....we give up trying to beat those guys.

Cubs win....
20 days untill the Blackcats travel to Airport Gardens! It cant get here no sooner.
4-6 season
MVP2 Wrote:20 days untill the Blackcats travel to Airport Gardens! It cant get here no sooner.

I'm about to go buy the hotdogs right now lol
Is the good inside LB back for Perry Central?
He is back. He is the best around here. Unreal.
2-8
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I'm one of the biggest Perry Central homers ever and all I know is regardless of our record we should be ready for the playoffs when they get here. I just hope for 10 good, competitive games with no injuries to either side. :Thumbs:
Amen.
Yogibear Wrote:It was all in good fun. PCC fans have thrown more trash at HC on here than anyone could imagine over the last year. HC people respect PC's program more than you know. I'd seriously rather have them throw short to those 4 rec they got than hit them deep down the sideline.
The trash talking goes both ways, but it was all in good fun.
LWC Wrote:^I think Zaga would accept that, if it came to fruition.
I would definitely consider it. Getting that first playoff win is more important though.
Bear_Paw Wrote:Totally off topic but there are some predicting the very same thing about PCC......
Who?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote::Thumbs:
Youre dead on LWC.
I see Rock going 7-3 at worst.
I dont understand how anyone could pick Perry over Rock. I seen both teams play last year and trust me, Rock was bigger, faster, stronger, and not cupcakes. Perry on the otherhand looked like they didnt know what play they were running the majority of the time. In all honesty, im not picking on PCC, however, I believe Rock will dominate that game, and win against Whitley as well. Its a little early to play guessing games, but like i said, i see Rock finishing 7-3 at worse, with possible losses to Knox, SC, and Whitley (maybe), but its possible for Rock to go 10-0 with that schedule IMO. However, as far as PCC goes, its not realistice to think they will finish aboe 500 with there schedule.
Sadly, I agree with everything you said about PCC.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Since its so "funny" to you, i will make this promise.
While i didnt knock on PCC at all in anyway, the point seems harder and harder to get across to the 147 PCC fans on this site. Just as one of you all promised last year with a 10-0 record and then ended up almost getting beat by Casey Co in the first or second game of the season, and then getting literally run over by teams like Harlan, Whitley, and Pulaski, I will take Rock in any kind of bet anyone would like to make.
However, im not a betting man, so with that said, IF i am right then nothing is done and i will not brag (well maybe a little), BUT if i am wrong and any of the things i am about to list happen, I will sport a PCC avatar of your alls choice from the end of the regular season until january 1st.
I think Perry will not win more than 6 games.
I think Rock will beat Perry.
I think Rock will finish with atleast 6 wins.
If any of these dont happen, then I will let you select anything PCC oriented for me to put as my avatar.

Good enough? Fair bet, all you have to do is enjoy and watch as i know you wouldnt take this bet and put your avatar up for offer.
Most of us predicted Perry to have a .500 record or worse.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I do not want to cause any PCC fans to have a heart attack with my prediction. I do not see Rock beating them at Perry. The Commodores will win by 2+ touchdowns.
Oh sweet Moses...
WALL2WALL Wrote:2-8

I am only saying this because I believe that one of there stars will get injured and be out the majority if not all of the season. When ever their has been pressure to make it to the playoffs, something like that always happens.

If they stay healthy, i say 5-5 or 6-4.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I am only saying this because I believe that one of there stars will get injured and be out the majority if not all of the season. When ever their has been pressure to make it to the playoffs, something like that always happens.

If they stay healthy, i say 5-5 or 6-4.

Miss Cleo strikes again...
zaga_fan Wrote:Miss Cleo strikes again...

lmbo

Jus seems to me when they have high expectations something like that happens.

Haven't you figured out that the Cordia faithful know everything; past, present, and future. Even when it comes to football.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Haven't you figured out that the Cordia faithful know everything; past, present, and future. Even when it comes to football.

You must have us confused with the Letcher County Central faithful bud.
WALL2WALL Wrote:You must have us confused with the Letcher County Central faithful bud.

I guess Cordia was the most dominating football team in 91, 92, 93 also.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I guess Cordia was the most dominating football team in 91, 92, 93 also.

hahaha...funny.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:I guess Cordia was the most dominating football team in 91, 92, 93 also.

Hey *******, just because I went to high school at Cordia doesn't mean I don't know one or two things about football. I have been a football fan since I was 4, I grew up in the Perry School System and rooted for all of Perry's teams. I would go to many of there basketball games, and I would listen to every football game, didn't miss one on the radio.

Yes cordia just has baseball and basketball but that don't mean I don't know one or two things about football.
WALL2WALL Wrote:lmbo

Jus seems to me when they have high expectations something like that happens.

Ah...
I can't really remember a time that we had high expectations lol

LMAO @ Ezagial calling someone else a prophet....:lmao:
I don't know much about PERRY CENTRAL'S football team but one thing is for sure they got a great player in CODY HOLLEN.He is an awesome football player and a beast on the defensive.He made 80% of our tackles.GOOD LUCK CODY HOLLEN.
^ PCC adding that kid can only help the defense much more. IF he can make a few more tackles it will be a good compliment with Robinson.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)