Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Coaches
If spurlock is gone good luck you are a class act.
"Tek32" Wrote:Although I have no problem with Paul Smith and I think he is an excellent coach, I think that somebody else will be coaching the Owls come next season. I just believe this may happen it's all just speculation from myself though.

Excellent coach? I don't even know the guy but just looking at his record shows that he's not doing something right. Wonder who the Owls will look to next season.
"bleed_red" Wrote:Well I have heard that indeed Holland was leaving and going to Hazard and Feltner was leaving KCC to become the coach at PCC. If not the Holland rumor is not true, but I know for a fact that Feltner is out of KCC
If Feltner is out at Knott I don't think you'll see him at Perry. Personally I think that's too big of a program for him, which is probably why he's in trouble at Knott. I mean, last year they the Knott district switched coaches between Cordia and KCC, bringing Feltner to Knott and sending the KCC coach (Can't remember his name) to Cordia. What happens? Cordia defeats Knott in the first game of the district tournament. Talk about sweet revenge.Smile
Don't forget that Feltner lost in the first round of the 2005 district tournament to an in-county team-Cordia and then in 2006 lost to another  in-county team. 

Anyway Hazard will prevail tomorrow!  Go DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[quote author=donny baker link=topic=18739.msg175199#msg175199 date=1139507557]
"LBJ23" Wrote:jon bentley will not be coaching at hazard....i think that spurlock is a good coach and if hazard can make it to state i would hope the let him him stay

No doubt Spurlock is a great coach, but how many times in his tenure has he been to the regional tournament?
[/quote]this is the first year i think
[quote author=Smackthefloor link=topic=18739.msg176062#msg176062 date=1139545758]
Some may not like this but I'm going to predict a three way swap:
Spurlock from Hazard to Knott Central
Holland from Perry Central to Hazard
Feltner from Knott Central to Perry Central

:Hammer3:I'm outta my mind!!!!!!!!!........  Or am I?
[/quote]
Feltner to Perry Central???? He's lucky they don't send him back to Cordia. PCC will never take a chance with Feltner. His record speaks for itself, but it's a bad record.
[quote author=donny baker link=topic=18739.msg171846#msg171846 date=1139264243]
I would say based on records that Hall from Breathitt will be gone, and I've seen coaches go .500 at Owsley ang get the boot so I don't look for Smith to be back at the helm of the Owls, All other teams look to be holding tough,  I wouldn't be suprised to see some bigger school out of region looking at some younger coaches in the region such at Wright at Lee and Feltner and Lively.  Also Noble of Buckhorn has done a tremendous job this season and he could move on up.  One job that I know I would love to have is Powell Co but I don't see them getting rid of Coldiron although Baker is doing most of the coaching.
[/quote]

coldiron resigned like 3 days after the district loss. most likely baker will be the head coach. this could mean more and tougher defense by the pirates for next year. they have all of their players back and should be preseason top 10