Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Coaches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any rumors on coaching changes for next..Who do you think will be out and who will be in...
I would say based on records that Hall from Breathitt will be gone, and I've seen coaches go .500 at Owsley ang get the boot so I don't look for Smith to be back at the helm of the Owls, All other teams look to be holding tough, I wouldn't be suprised to see some bigger school out of region looking at some younger coaches in the region such at Wright at Lee and Feltner and Lively. Also Noble of Buckhorn has done a tremendous job this season and he could move on up. One job that I know I would love to have is Powell Co but I don't see them getting rid of Coldiron although Baker is doing most of the coaching.
i heard spurlock is not gonna be at hazard next year..anyone hear anything bout that??
I would say Spurlock may be gone. Rumor has had it in the past that former Hazard star Jon Bentley could be moving back to the area soon. I know for one I'd love to see JB on the sidelines.
jon bentley will not be coaching at hazard....i think that spurlock is a good coach and if hazard can make it to state i would hope the let him him stay
"LBJ23" Wrote:jon bentley will not be coaching at hazard....i think that spurlock is a good coach and if hazard can make it to state i would hope the let him him stay

No doubt Spurlock is a great coach, but how many times in his tenure has he been to the regional tournament?
You can't go to the regional tournament with Hazards luck. For the past 5 years the Dawgs haven't even made it out of the district because they always play PCC the first game. Which is why they need to seed along wiht a couple of other districts that I can think of. Take the 53 two of the top 3 teams are playing each other the first game.:yesno:
Spurlock has been in the regional tournament 0 times
Spurlock may have not taken Hazard to the regional but I hope they keep him. His teams have always played hard and had good sportsmanship. Let's hope he stays!!
I like to win but you cant win them all!!
Spurlock is gone
Did anyone hear where Spurlock about went prior to this years season? Heard of 1 place inparticular!
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Did anyone hear where Spurlock about went prior to this years season? Heard of 1 place inparticular!

He interviewed for several jobs (one being LCC), but no one would hire him. His reputation precedes him.
I think Hall (Breathitt Co.) is a good coach and a class A guy. He has had too much inexperience to work with this year. I think getting rid of him would be a mistake for the Bobcats.
"LBJ23" Wrote:jon bentley will not be coaching at hazard....i think that spurlock is a good coach and if hazard can make it to state i would hope the let him him stay

Hazard wont make region this yr so dont even talk state so Spurlock is gone!
Some may not like this but I'm going to predict a three way swap:
Spurlock from Hazard to Knott Central
Holland from Perry Central to Hazard
Feltner from Knott Central to Perry Central

:Hammer3:I'm outta my mind!!!!!!!!!........ Or am I?
"Smackthefloor" Wrote:Some may not like this but I'm going to predict a three way swap:
Spurlock from Hazard to Knott Central
Holland from Perry Central to Hazard
Feltner from Knott Central to Perry Central

:Hammer3:I'm outta my mind!!!!!!!!!........ Or am I?
I hope you are wrong..I would hate to see Holland go to Hazard.
"Big Blue" Wrote:Spurlock may have not taken Hazard to the regional but I hope they keep him. His teams have always played hard and had good sportsmanship. Let's hope he stays!!
I like to win but you cant win them all!!
This is very true..The team needs and has learned from Spurlock other things that are more important to growing up than to win all the time...
"nobody" Wrote:This is very true..The team needs and has learned from Spurlock other things that are more important to growing up than to win all the time...
Ops
Yeah your out of your mind!!! Holland leaving PCC....that's not happening.
I heard Holland was retiring and going to live where his son is playing , since his daughter is graduating from high school and will be going to college. Is that true?
Well I have heard that indeed Holland was leaving and going to Hazard and Feltner was leaving KCC to become the coach at PCC. If not the Holland rumor is not true, but I know for a fact that Feltner is out of KCC
I wish Holland the best wherever he goes, Just don't want to see him couch Hazard
Wow wouldn't that be a dream job to take over at PCC, although no one could fill his shoes.
Although I have no problem with Paul Smith and I think he is an excellent coach, I think that somebody else will be coaching the Owls come next season. I just believe this may happen it's all just speculation from myself though.
"JumpShotKing21" Wrote:i heard spurlock is not gonna be at hazard next year..anyone hear anything bout that??

I hope they keep him myself
well i have heard many times that holland will be at hazard next yr but dont really know if its true or not but i would like to see spurlock at Kcc
Well i heard many times that holland will be at hazard next yr but i dont really know if its true or not but i would like to see Spurlock at Kcc next season
i would want to see feltner go to pcc, he doesnt even deserve he be mentioned to fill hollands shoes
"Ra-Ha" Wrote:I hope they keep him myself
I hope we do keep him..BOZO
"bleed_red" Wrote:Well I have heard that indeed Holland was leaving and going to Hazard and Feltner was leaving KCC to become the coach at PCC. If not the Holland rumor is not true, but I know for a fact that Feltner is out of KCC

And exactly how do you know this? No one knows for sure if Feltner is gone after this year. He hasn't even decided yet!
Pages: 1 2