Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top QB's in 2011
SK will have a good QB in Trey Pinkleton!
Blake Bir from Covington Catholic wasn't mentioned. He'll be a Junior but has a cannon for an arm.
richard trent-breathitt county bobcats
Alan Boggs, Pike Central, most definitely fits into this catagory.
hayden kiser-lawrence county
Tyler Williams from Belfry great QB lead his team to the state championship last year he can run and throw he does it all good.
Quote:I forgot to add that Boggs is the 3A player of the year.

yeah he's one heck of a QB, an it was an honor playing along side him at Perry. wish he would of stayed. But Huff is an exigent replacement. Good luck to Pike Central next season.
One of the best in the eastern part of the state, Richard Trent. Trent had 35 total TDs last season.
The Contrarian Wrote:Alan Boggs, Pike Central, most definitely fits into this catagory.
:notworthy
The Iceboxx Wrote:In order in KY c/o 12'

Patrick Towles - Highlands High - UK commit
Zeke Pike - Dixie Heights - Auburn Commit
Kyle Todd - E'town - Big arm and football family
Adam Wing - Oklahoma State Commit
Alan Boggs - Pike Central - Huge arm and 39 touchdowns last season
Cole Ousley - Lone Oak - insane numbers for a frosh last season

Adam Wing is playing basketball for OSU, he was a morehead football commit before switching, at least this is what I hear....
Kyle Huff-Perry County Central
He is going to shine this year, throwing and running. Best QB in the Mountains!
A young QB on the rise quickly is Aaron Smith (Sophmore-6'1" 188) at Pulaski County. He follows Zach Eastham (All-State 2009, 2010), Chris Muse (All-State 2007, 2008), and Cole Draughn (All-State 2001, 2002, 2003). Big shoes to fill, but Coach Hines says Smith may be "the best one we have had yet."
Black Bear Phenom Wrote:Adam Wing is playing basketball for OSU, he was a morehead football commit before switching, at least this is what I hear....

It was Marshall.
Santa Monica Wrote:A young QB on the rise quickly is Aaron Smith (Sophmore-6'1" 188) at Pulaski County. He follows Zach Eastham (All-State 2009, 2010), Chris Muse (All-State 2007, 2008), and Cole Draughn (All-State 2001, 2002, 2003). Big shoes to fill, but Coach Hines says Smith may be "the best one we have had yet."

Wow.
my favorite thing about this post is that of the eight or so kids named on here, 3 of them are original breathitt county kids
I think the anthor of the articel is so called shakspere ,he mentioned the good website is worth a visiting .
to be honest ,it's just like a magic of the music ,which shock me ,moving me ,let me get out of the traoublsome .
Towles & Pike, of course.
Bolin will be one to watch. He really came alive the second half of the season last year.
Ousley will only get better after an outstanding Freshman year.
Wing is a pretty nice QB. Wish he would've stuck with football.

I don't know enough on Boggs, Todd, or Huff to comment.
I hear that Pikeville High School has recently had a talented quarterback to transfer in. I believe his name was Tackett......
Look out for Hayden Kiser from Lawrence County. I have a feeling this kid is going to put up some big passing yards this year. He had 1531 as a Junior I think now that this is his senior year he has something to prove. Good Luck Hayden
clueless Wrote:I hear that Pikeville High School has recently had a talented quarterback to transfer in. I believe his name was Tackett......

lol :thatsfunn
i believe chase roark is in at least the top 5 qbs in kentucky this season. and how good can harlans qb really be when middlesboros jv beat them in a 7 on 7 scrimmage?? sounds like he cant live up to the hype
GrandpaJones69 Wrote:Look out for Hayden Kiser from Lawrence County. I have a feeling this kid is going to put up some big passing yards this year. He had 1531 as a Junior I think now that this is his senior year he has something to prove. Good Luck Hayden

I seen this kid at a camp this summer good looking kid.Should be a fun game to watch when they play Pike Central. Boggs had 2600 plus yards last year with 39 td.
adam.wing
I'm in shock that Sam Hunter from Ashland hasn't been mentioned on here yet.