Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley County @ Lee County 02/04/06
i see Lee coming out with this one..their JV has a new coach & hes really been working with the girls. The whole team is really young..2 seniors, 5 sophomores, 1 freshman, 5 8th graders. It should be a great match up, Owsley has a young team that is improving along with Lee's. Lee Co. wants revenge back & they got the determination to win this game. Goodluck to both teams

i see Lee coming out with this one..their JV has a new coach & hes really been working with the girls. The whole team is really young..2 seniors, 5 sophomores, 1 freshman, 5 8th graders. It should be a great match up, Owsley has a young team that is improving along with Lee's. Lee Co. wants revenge back & they got the determination to win this game. Goodluck to both teams
Owsley has 2 seniors, 1 junior, 3 sophmores, 7 freshman, 1 8th grader, if thats not young I dont know what is?

:CE_DP_Ste
"Asphalt Cowboy" Wrote:Don't Lee and Owsley both start multiple seniors and juniors. I would not call these teams young. ----- Oh yea --- Lee will win by double digits.
i agree with pinkie32 i mean 7 freshman wow
I agree...whoever wins this game is going to have to fight for the win....the ones that want it the most will walk away tonight with the win...I hope this is a nice respectable game....I hope there isnt any injuries tonight..lets go Lady Owls!
Good Luck to both tho!:dance:
If Owsley does not come to play they might lose if they are ready they will win by 8 or 10 points good luck to both teams let the best team win.:headphone
In this game look for Kendra Combs to take control down the stretch.
Owsley County > Lee County
"short_owl24" Wrote:I don;t want to burst your bubble or anything *cowboy*, but their team consists of 7 freshman and 2 sophmores...there are only 2 seniors and 1 junior, so sorry, your wrong on this one...their teams is young. But this doesnt matter, their team is very atheletic and strong willed, so if anyone wins by double digits, it would be Owsley.Confusederved:

61-36 61-36 61-36

61-36 61-36 61-36.

What is your excuse for this? Too Young, too old, too handicapped, or maybe they are just too "short". I guess a 4-16 team has to find something to crow about. I just wish all these owsley girls would stop crowding this website with a bunch of nonsense about a terrible team. OH YEA Confusederved:

61-36
"Asphalt Cowboy" Wrote:61-36 61-36 61-36

61-36 61-36 61-36.

[size=1]What is your excuse for this? Too Young, too old, too handicapped, or maybe they are just too "short". I guess a 4-16 team has to find something to crow about. I just wish all these owsley girls would stop crowding this website with a bunch of nonsense about a terrible team. OH YEA Confusederved: [/size]

61-36
Well OH MY Mr.Wise one...how mature are you? what a childish, rude, un-called for, comment.. I think saying Owsley is a terrible team is a little harsh dont you think, Owsley is far from being terrible when they actually want to play, you cant go into a team's home gym, and expect to blow them away, not even wanting to play, or giving an effort.. I dont know if the girls, were down about one of THE STARTING SENIORS, HEATHER WITT HURT AND UNABLE TO PLAY, or what, the Lady Owls are having a tough time right now, but I'm sure they will get it together, this team has been through alot, they are young & we all make mistakes, nobody is perfect. But everyone is entitled to their opinions, like I say..some valued more than others....So seriously like get a life, and you know act your age, and try to keep the rude comments to yourself...:boosign: :bow::ban:

"Asphalt Cowboy" Wrote:61-36 61-36 61-36

61-36 61-36 61-36.

What is your excuse for this? Too Young, too old, too handicapped, or maybe they are just too "short". I guess a 4-16 team has to find something to crow about. I just wish all these owsley girls would stop crowding this website with a bunch of nonsense about a terrible team. OH YEA Confusederved:

61-36

This was just way to called for.I mean do u even play a sport??? well if u did you would know that teams go threw a down period especailly when 1 of their starters is injured.I mean this was just an imature remark.Hello we r all rivals and i get that but u do not need to put another team down just for losin ok.So u just need to either say nice things about pple or keep ur imature mouth shut so u do not p.o. the members from owlsey coutny or any other pple .Cause one day some is goin to flat out tell u off. :HitWall: