Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley County @ Lee County 02/04/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you think the 2nd game with the Lady Owls and Lee will go down? Gonna be hard to predict. Owsley is coming off a tough loss from Knott Central Last night, hopefully the Lady Owls can get it to together in enough time, to come out with the win....Good Luck Lady Owls!!!!:dance:
:moon:
I'm going with Owsley by 4!
its simple, owsley beat lee awhile back and i predict they will win. especially the jv. that team works well against lee. the varsity wants to win, so they may pull through and pull another victory against lee.
This is one of the biggest rivals in the mountians. So i have to go with the Owls. But it ain't going to be easy. Owls by 2. :wenumber1
Well, I admit that Owsley isn't playing very well right now. They've gotten down by some loses. If they could just get everything together for saturday, I think they would have a GREAT chance at beating Lee. They've down it once, they can do it again. Good luck to both teams.:rock: Rolleyes
I thinthat Owsley will come out on top. Owsley and Lee have been rivals since who knows when, and I know how hard Owsley wants to come out on top, especially against Lee. They have beat Lee County once this year already...and I believe if you do it once, you can do it again. Also, in consideration of their loss last night against Knott Central, I think that they need this win and they are a hard working team, they never give up. So, I'm going with Owsley.

:watch:
"nellybeans_21" Wrote:its simple, owsley beat lee awhile back and i predict they will win. especially the jv. that team works well against lee. the varsity wants to win, so they may pull through and pull another victory against lee.

Just because you win once don't mean you can win again.
Well, Owsley will surprise you. Just wait and see. You're putting them down too bad. I believe in them, and I believe they will surely pull a win.
"Taylormadeboy" Wrote:Just because you win once don't mean you can win again.
Taylormade I think you just might have chosen the wrong name for this site, maybe your user name should be Miss. Cleo since you no whats going to happen b4 it even happens, do you get these images and see the future, I think you've made a couple of uncalled remarks on here, :lame:I dont frankly appreciate it. ... .. . . but we are all entitled to our opinion, even though some are valued more than others...thats about all I have 2 say...GOOD LUCK LADY OWLS!!!!!!!
Cant say something nice dont say anything.....:Angry07:
I agree 100% with Pinkie32 and Twinhoops...Owsley will surprise you, and your remarks are very much uncalled for, Owsley is a young, but good team and when they win districts...you may be surprised. Big Grin
personally, you cant tell who is going to win if you have no idea how a team plays. just go with history. the owls showed the potential to be able to blow lee county away. i mean good luck to both team, but there is no doubt in my mind owsley will walk away with a win saturday.

go lady owls!!!! love ya!!!!!:Cheerlead :loveya:
Owsley by 10
Hopefully the Lady Owls will avenge the boys. They are a young team and are a force in the making. As far as I can tell from talking to a ouple of the girls they aren't very down at all about their losses. So for my prediction, Owsley by 5 or less.
Both Owsley and Lee have young teams so it will be a tough game. It's up to who wants it more. The owls seem to make comebacks at the end of the game when it is needed. I belive Owsley will come out strong, and that Owsley will pull the win on Saturday. Owsley by 6. Good luck to both teams.
If Owsley comes out to play they will win for sure. If they come out dead then they might as well get back on the bus. This will be a great game to watch. I'm gonna make sure to be there and watch these mountain rivals play. Good Luck To Both Teams!!!
Lee has played pretty good at home. They have beaten teams like Leslie, Powell, Jackson, and Berea. I say this will be a pretty good game. I think i my head up to
Lee and watch this one. Good Luck to both teams.
they suck.
I have to go with the lady owls on this one.I mean the lady cats have a good team but owsley has the determination to pull this one off. If they play like they played against JBHS I think they can pull it off.Gotta go with the
I have to go with the lady owls on this one.I mean the lady cats have a good team but owsley has the determination to pull this one off. If they play like they played against JBHS i think they can pull it off.Gotta go with the lady owls on this one .I predict jv will win by 6 or 7 and Varsity by 4 or 5
Owsley seems to match up good with Lee County, Owsley by 8+
Owsley county by 18:bounce:
owsley will walk away with the win, i just know they will
"twinhoops44" Wrote:Both Owsley and Lee have young teams so it will be a tough game. It's up to who wants it more. The owls seem to make comebacks at the end of the game when it is needed. I belive Owsley will come out strong, and that Owsley will pull the win on Saturday. Owsley by 6. Good luck to both teams.

Don't Lee and Owsley both start multiple seniors and juniors. I would not call these teams young. ----- Oh yea --- Lee will win by double digits.
"Asphalt Cowboy" Wrote:Don't Lee and Owsley both start multiple seniors and juniors. I would not call these teams young. ----- Oh yea --- Lee will win by double digits.

I don;t want to burst your bubble or anything *cowboy*, but their team consists of 7 freshman and 2 sophmores...there are only 2 seniors and 1 junior, so sorry, your wrong on this one...their teams is young. But this doesnt matter, their team is very atheletic and strong willed, so if anyone wins by double digits, it would be Owsley.Confusederved:
"Asphalt Cowboy" Wrote:Don't Lee and Owsley both start multiple seniors and juniors. I would not call these teams young. ----- Oh yea --- Lee will win by double digits.
The only way I see Lee winning by double digits is if they hurt Kendra and Jess. I mean I know Lee's got a decent team but not good enough to beat the Owls by double digits.
i totally agree with u Tek31
so i totoally agree with u tek32 sry my bad didnt mean to give u the wrong # lol sry
No worries Wink
i see lee coming out with this one, hopefully..not by no double digits thou. The JV got a new coach & hes been working with them & their 2 sophomore leaders will hopefully step up..their a young team too. On Varsity, it should be a great match up, Lee Co. has the determination to win this game..but goodluck to both teams
Pages: 1 2