Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 45 Knott 39
zaga_fan Wrote:and it looks like Perry's fans had their shirts off first tonight....
I was wrong....
Knott wasn't far behind though Smile

Thugs. enough said. convict commodores.

Get Justin Amburgey back coaching at KCC damnit.
Aslan Wrote:I didn't say they were gay, I was commenting on the lack of logic for doing the dynasty symbol.
The thought both pep sections was good.

That symbol has more connotation than just dynasty... just so you know. They weren't doing it to reference dynasty, I promise.
zaga_fan Wrote:[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/yfzg1...bpsa3l.png]

This. Has. Killed. Me.
Great coaching adjustments made by Hatcher
zaga_fan Wrote:[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/yfzg1...bpsa3l.png]

This is actually pretty nice. Thank ya Zaga, I'm sure those speech kids will love it. lol

Curious though, can PCC say they have a dynasty in anything, or does that distinction only belong to Hazard and KCC?

^Serious question, not trying to sound rude, lol.
PATS2011 Wrote:This is actually pretty nice. Thank ya Zaga, I'm sure those speech kids will love it. lol

Curious though, can PCC say they have a dynasty in anything, or does that distinction only belong to Hazard and KCC?

Perrys had a dynasty in boys and girls basketball before.
Knott winning a bunch of Speech competitions don't count as a dynasty.
Can Knott say they've won a football game the past few years?
greenstuff22 Wrote:your hair and basketball skills = dynasty.

[Image: http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/qfv1h...z7wqti.png]
PATS2011 Wrote:This is actually pretty nice. Thank ya Zaga, I'm sure those speech kids will love it. lol

^Serious question, not trying to sound rude, lol.

In football they have a Dynasty....
over Knott of course.

I will say this though.
When I was at Perry Central our Academic team had a dynasty.
I was the captain Wink
How many regional championships does Hatcher have now? 11?
PATS2011 Wrote:That symbol has more connotation than just dynasty... just so you know. They weren't doing it to reference dynasty, I promise.

I don't care
It's the Dynasty symbol
If you want to let us in on something else go for it.
Aslan Wrote:How many regional championships does Hatcher have now? 11?

Yup.
The Hack-a-Huff gameplan backfired...
Wonder who will be the coach at Knott County Central next year??? They change every year. They have had 17 coaches in 35 years. Perry Co ONLY 2 in 15 years.:Cheerlead
BB had a great year, I dont think he should go anywhere but if there is a replacement than I'd say Honeycutt would be the best choice for Knott Co. Good season BB.
Congratulations Perry, make some noise in Lexington!!!

I will say this, the stud of a 7th grader reminds me a lot of Tate Cox, and if it turns out to be true Perry is one lucky school.

Did Tate win MVP as an 8th grader with JBS?

Furthermore, Knott Central your fans are extremely proud of you, we had everything against us this year and fought hard to the regional championship and were a few baskets and calls short of a repeat! BB, great job, and we will see you next year with lots of talent!!!!!!
HeGotGame Wrote:Congratulations Perry, make some noise in Lexington!!!

I will say this, the stud of a 7th grader reminds me a lot of Tate Cox, and if it turns out to be true Perry is one lucky school.

Did Tate win MVP as an 8th grader with JBS?

Furthermore, Knott Central your fans are extremely proud of you, we had everything against us this year and fought hard to the regional championship and were a few baskets and calls short of a repeat! BB, great job, and we will see you next year with lots of talent!!!!!!

Good post!
The Word Wrote:Great coaching adjustments made by Hatcher
Agree experience coach vs a former biddy league coach
I am glad to finally be rid of these 13th Region Refs.
They call so different from 14th Region Refs.
We all got to witness the worlds shortest dynasty end tonight!
Thanks WYMT for your live coverage allowing me to see this one.
zaga_fan Wrote:I am glad to finally be rid of these 13th Region Refs.
They call so different from 14th Region Refs.

AMEN, tonight was decent both ways, but the Estill/Knott game was probably the worst called game I have ever seen in my life, and I'm saying that about a game we WON.

But, hopefully they won't be horrible at up, for your all's sake.
shot_calla Wrote:We all got to witness the worlds shortest dynasty end tonight!
Thanks WYMT for your live coverage allowing me to see this one.

For the last time, the LAST time, KCC wasn't using that symbol to indicate dynasty, I go there, I know. I know it's hard to believe, but symbols actually CAN have more than one meaning.
Who?????
Dynasty
1: a succession of rulers of the same line of descent
2: a powerful group or family that maintains its position for a considerable time
shot_calla Wrote:Dynasty
1: a succession of rulers of the same line of descent
2: a powerful group or family that maintains its position for a considerable time

NOT the WORD Dynasty the SYMBOL for it.

I honestly didn't think that was difficult to understand. Anyway, you won the region? Why on Earth is the most discussed thing in this thread an often-used hand gesture? Be happy for your team that just won region! That's a much more worthier topic for discussion!

^Plus you like Duke and live in Kentucky, so idk how credible you are in the first place... lol, sorry, I had to say it.
Overrated Wrote:Why in the **** does Mikey Slone not get atleast 15 shots a game. I'd like to seen my boy J-Amburgey coaching tonight. :eyeroll:

Cause of who he is, if Amburgey was coaching KCC would have won easily.
Nice win Dores!!!
Congrats Perry and good luck at Rupp. Congrats to Knott on a good season and a good game tonight.
coachpete50 Wrote:Cause of who he is, if Amburgey was coaching KCC would have won easily.

**** right.
Aslan Wrote:Perrys had a dynasty in boys and girls basketball before.
Knott winning a bunch of Speech competitions don't count as a dynasty.
Can Knott say they've won a football game the past few years?

saw u tonight in ur uk hat!