Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 45 Knott 39
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Final

Congratulations Perry County Central.....14th Region Champs.
FINALY..........Hatcher has won himself a 14th region title. Braxton took his team on his back and carried PCC to Rupp, I got to say to do what Zavh Davis has done to come off a injury like he had says alot about the kid, he has more HEART then anyone in this region and showed why he is the best player in this region. He wasn't in shape and it showed late in the game cause all his shots was short. I thought PCC slow style trying to hold the ball almost lost them the game again but KCC missed all there shots late in the game. Dalton Cornetts block was the biggest play of the game, if he doesn't block that they make it and possibly an and 1.

Congrats PCC and give a good showing from the 14th at Rupp.

Congrats to Mickie Slone, you are one great player and showed this year without Davis what kind of player you really was, goodluck with your future
As I predicted around Christmas, Perry Central wins the regional title. I stated they were the best team but a few PCC fans disagreed with me which was surprising. Good luck in the state tournament against Wayne County.
did #3 play for Knott?
No
Congrats! See you guys at Rupp!
Congrats PCC!
what a game from the refs. very well played and they have carried there commodores to a regional title!

knott still wins in my mind by 51. i played it out on 2k11, created 2 teams. and knott beat perry by 51.
greenstuff22 Wrote:what a game from the refs. very well played and they have carried there commodores to a regional title!

knott still wins in my mind by 51. i played it out on 2k11, created 2 teams. and knott beat perry by 51.

:blabbermo:Cheerlead
king360 Wrote::blabbermo:Cheerlead

its true! its true! you know it too! the refs call beverly boo! but in 5 years you can say beverly who?
greenstuff22 Wrote:its true! its true! you know it too! the refs call beverly boo! but in 5 years you can say beverly who?

:blabbermo:Cheerlead
knott wins still.
zaga_fan Wrote:[Image: yfzg18tkgih0acbpsa3l.png]

your hair and basketball skills = dynasty.
Why in the **** does Mikey Slone not get atleast 15 shots a game. I'd like to seen my boy J-Amburgey coaching tonight. :eyeroll:
Congrats Perry Central, glad to see Hatcher finally get one in the 14th region. I didnt get the score right but I did get the winning margin correct Wink

Congrats Coach Hatcher on #11.
Overrated Wrote:Why in the **** does Mikey Slone not get atleast 15 shots a game. I'd like to seen my boy J-Amburgey coaching tonight. :eyeroll:

I agree with this part, Slone was one of the best players in this region and the best of the senior class, I dont know why he didnt get more touches. He is very talented, hope to see him play at the next level.
I like PCC chances of winning on Thursday afternoon. Beat Wayne Co!
Who the **** turned it over twice in a row for KCC, when having a chance to tie?
:goofy::goofy::lmao:
greenstuff22 Wrote:what a game from the refs. very well played and they have carried there commodores to a regional title!

Confusedhh:
Overrated Wrote:Who the **** turned it over twice in a row for KCC, when having a chance to tie?

#15 Blake Shrum.
The 14th Region Championship is BACK in its right home, Perry County Central!
At the beginning of the year, I thought this team lost too much from the previous year to get it done. However, returning the best big man in the mountains, and under Hatcher Perrys guards have improved tremendously. Also the surprising emergence of Beverly, really took this team to another level. A 7th grader getting MVP is just crazy, but definitely well deserved.
Has a grade schooler ever won region MVP in the 14th besides him? Kendall Noble did it for Breathitt Co a few years ago, but I can't think of another male that has. Braxton is a tremendous player and I hope he's wearing a Perry Central uniform for at least one more year!
Daltons block saved the game, and helped PCC seal the deal.
Congrats to Knott on a great season, you guys had to play through a lot of injuries most of the year, and still almost repeated as champs. What key players will be returning for Knott next year besides Davis?
I saw the Knott pep section doing the dynasty symbol and it cracked me up. One championship in 17 years don't qualify as a dynasty.
Anyway, congrats to Perry on their 6th regional championship in only their 16th year of existence!
MVP2 Wrote:#15 Blake Shrum.

ahh, alright. that was big turnovers, on a side note 21 on kcc was scared to death of 44 on pcc. He wouldnt even face the basket lol. Oh well.

**** refs. you suck.
Aslan Wrote:The 14th Region Championship is BACK in its right home, Perry County Central!
At the beginning of the year, I thought this team lost too much from the previous year to get it done. However, returning the best big man in the mountains, and under Hatcher Perrys guards have improved tremendously. Also the surprising emergence of Beverly, really took this team to another level. A 7th grader getting MVP is just crazy, but definitely well deserved.
Has a grade schooler ever won region MVP in the 14th besides him? Kendall Noble did it for Breathitt Co a few years ago, but I can't think of another male that has. Braxton is a tremendous player and I hope he's wearing a Perry Central uniform for at least one more year!
Daltons block saved the game, and helped PCC seal the deal.
Congrats to Knott on a great season, you guys had to play through a lot of injuries most of the year, and still almost repeated as champs. What key players will be returning for Knott next year besides Davis?
I saw the Knott pep section doing the dynasty symbol and it cracked me up. One championship in 17 years don't qualify as a dynasty.
Anyway, congrats to Perry on their 6th regional championship in only their 16th year of existence!

Yeah, KCC pep section was about as gay as PCC'S.:eyeroll:
I didn't say they were gay, I was commenting on the lack of logic for doing the dynasty symbol.
The thought both pep sections was good.
Aslan Wrote:I didn't say they were gay, I was commenting on the lack of logic for doing the dynasty symbol.
The thought both pep sections was good.

Aslan! Them pep sections is nothing but thugs!! Do away with them! TongueirateSho lol
I listened to the game while traveling on the road and the broadcasters were none to happy with officiating on both sides of the road. To call 2 fouls on the same kid within 50 seconds of one another and then blowing the whistle on the cornett kid all night because he's so much bigger than any other player, they were saying it was ridiculous. However, if the Beverly kid is as good as advertised for a 7th grader, then he will be the talk of the State Tournament and maybe, just maybe the next Richie Farmer of the mountains...
and it looks like Perry's fans had their shirts off first tonight....
I was wrong....
Knott wasn't far behind though Smile
Congrats Perry Co. Central Commodores and Coach Hatcher for finally winning the 14th after coming up short for the last three years.

If Knott had not shifted their game plan and let PCC play "Hatcher-Ball" and stick with it, this game would have been theirs. They built a 10 point lead in the first on three point shooting, especially from Potter. I don't think Potter shot a single three in the second half, even Slone for that matter. To beat PCC, you have to build a lead and play consistent, avoiding "Hatcher-Ball" (PCC's greatest strength and weakness). Only scoring 2 points in the third killed them. Some mistakes in the last few minutes cost them greatly too, but oh well, I guess everyone deserves their chance at Rupp. We had ours, now it's your turn PCC.

Good luck at Rupp.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:As I predicted around Christmas, Perry Central wins the regional title. I stated they were the best team but a few PCC fans disagreed with me which was surprising. Good luck in the state tournament against Wayne County.

Perry is a much better team now, then they were at Christmas. Between now and then, the young players have had a good development under Hatcher. Also Beverly wasn't playing much at the time, and when he started getting more PT Perry started playing well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5