Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 45 Knott 39
News is news and news will always be biased towards things that will make the ratings go up. Like I said, after the investigation was completed there was no cheating. You're the one who brought the topic up, just defending the truth.
bdub Wrote:I would like to tap in on numerous different topics, so hold on tight...
First of all, I want to say, I love you zaga fan...you're totally right, HATERS GONNA HATE!!! To all the haters...don't hate the player, hate the game.
Secondly, it is very shameful that a previous RW Combs principal, no names to be mentioned, would have the nerve to stand HER big a** up and yell negative comments when Braxton Beverly (a previous student of this principal), is being presented the award for MVP of the 14th Regional Tournament. How old are you WOMAN??? Has this child offended you in some way?
Next, I just needed to ask "ballers" how Cordia done in the Regional tournament? And, what time do the Lions play at Rupp next week?? NUFF SAID! SmileFurthermore, the "Braxton Beverly Fan Club" did NOT get anyone thrown out of the game...I believe the 22 YEAR OLD (who was seriously in the high school pep section,haha) that got thrown out just so happened to have made a vulgar gesture with his so called manhood, and decided to flip off a State Police. Just wanted to set that record straight for those of you who have been out crying about it. Truthfully, I thought it was a bit much to throw the kid, I mean man, out of the game, but not my call...sorry.
Finally, all I have heard and seen is how much "heart" KCC played with, and how the refs cheated and got paid off. I do commend them on a great effort, however, can we give a little credit to the great PCC boys who ALSO PLAYED WITH HEART, obviously. They wanted it just as bad as anyone else, and proved it by beating the best teams in the region, on the way to Rupp. Please, ADULTS, let's not go there with the refs. Give credit where credit is due, and wish your team luck next year.

Dude, Cordia was tough this season c'mon!
Aslan Wrote:Seriously? Knott Co has to be the most uncivilized place I've ever been too.

We"ll I'm from Knott Co. Aslan, and Perry Co. would be #2 on the list if you want to be like that..

Perry Co. has hollers' just like Knott Co. too buddy.
I just have one thing to say about all this......

[Image: http://sportsmaven.files.wordpress.com/2...-28-07.jpg]
Everyone not talking about the game.....Confusedhh:
Convicts.
i was going to quote every thing pats2011 said but i'll just sum it up in a few words. your a moron.
PATS2011 Wrote:Just wanted to clear this up before people run with it, he is not 22. He was a member of the Class of 2010 and graduated last year, 19 years old. Can't blame him for wanting to support his alma mater, it happens all the time. While if he did indeed make gestures, they are not condoned in any way, and it was his responsibility to show class.

But I'm sure he wasn't the only one to put up the ole' finger, PCC's pep section is just as guilty, not to mention that horribly immature gesture during the halftime shoot out. Show's true class right there. Plus, I can't believe PCC, of all schools, had signs calling another school rednecks. I mean, seriously?

Not trying to start an argument, just addressing the facts. So don't let this blow up. lol

Ok, sorry I was told he was 22, my bad. I apologize. I was just trying to clear up why he was put out of the game, so that people didn't have one more reason to try and blame it on PCC's fans. It wasn't a smart idea what the boy did, but I definitely agree with you...the halftime gesture was just as bad! I also agree, this thread needs to be about the game, just wanted to clarify that I never meant for it to lead to all these other posts, just doing a little defending to some comments that disturbed me.
On a happier note, I would like to commend MOST of the players for their good sportsmanship, especially Seth Adams. He handled his unfortunate situation very maturely.
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:i was going to quote every thing pats2011 said but i'll just sum it up in a few words. your a moron.

Trust me, there are way worse words that me and about 100 other people on here could use to describe you, but unlike you, we are better than that. You are just a bitter mess with a vendetta or chip on your shoulder toward KCC. Grow up. Your avatar is too cute btw, I'm sure you wanted that to be noticed.

Sorry but that needed to be said, on behalf of all KCC fans.
Get this thread back on the game now and forget this nonsense.
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:i was going to quote every thing pats2011 said but i'll just sum it up in a few words. your a moron.

You need to read rule #1.
Haters gonna hate. TongueirateSho
:lame:
Benchwarmer Wrote:You need to read rule #1.

you do too pal :Thumbs:
PATS2011 Wrote:Trust me, there are way worse words that me and about 100 other people on here could use to describe you, but unlike you, we are better than that. You are just a bitter mess with a vendetta or chip on your shoulder toward KCC. Grow up. Your avatar is too cute btw, I'm sure you wanted that to be noticed.

Sorry but that needed to be said, on behalf of all KCC fans.
Get this thread back on the game now and forget this nonsense.

i tried finding a KCC speech picture but seems as if google or yahoo is like everyone on here and in the world, they don't care :thatsfunn
I finally managed to get some photos up:

[Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/a...ebsite.jpg]

http://www.smoothphoto.com/Sports-Photos...011-PC-KCC
Overrated Wrote::lame:

Lame, but true.:moon: