Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs Perry Central (54th District Championship) 2/25
Perry wins this by more than expected

Perry - 52
Hazard - 41
Hazard can do some damage against Perrys zone imo. Buckhorn had open looks but just missed them. Hazard like Buckhorn, has several shooters on the floor at all times.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:It will be hard for Perry to stop Snoopdog Combs when he drives and spins on the baseline. You never know what to expect from BJ. If Dillon doesnt pick up stupid nick nac fouls, the Dores should win. Olinger may be a little to strong for Dalton Cornett to handle though. Olinger owned the boards last night against Leslie. I cant wait to see the Braxton Beverly/Eric Back match-up. We will really see who the best pointguard in the 14th Region tomorrow night. Blanton will give Brewer some problems with his athleticness. My prediction - PCC 42 Hazard 36.

Brewer wouldn't even be guarding Blanton.
Aslan Wrote:Hazard can do some damage against Perrys zone imo. Buckhorn had open looks but just missed them. Hazard like Buckhorn, has several shooters on the floor at all times.

I agree, they also had open looks that they did not take and waited till the defender got right on top of them until they were either forced to pass or dribble away.
This will not be a high scoring game, but I think the key to this game will be how PCC handles Big Al's pressure he will be throwing there way. I look for PCC to play mainly a 3 guard line up instead of going to a big line-up. Look for Brewer, Beverly, and Combs to be on the court at the same time to have plenty of ball handlers. Cornett brothers will be way to much for Hazard IMO, but if Hazards shots are falling then who knows what can happen.

PCC wins in some what of a dog fight

PCC-46
Hazard-37
Should be a good game and I hope everyone can act like adults should act !!
KyGurl Wrote:Should be a good game and I hope everyone can act like adults should act !!

Agreed, but who knows what will happen when these 2 teams meet.
UkFan23 Wrote:Brewer wouldn't even be guarding Blanton.

Do you know who he will be guarding?
This game will be a war. Two very physical teams! Coach Hollands teams are always mentally tough as well. Can they get in PCC's head again. Don't think that Hazard has enough this time. PCC - 41 Hazard - 38
Hazard.
Overrated Wrote:Hazard.

Where ya been, buddy?
Overrated Wrote:Hazard.

Haven't seen you on here in awhile!
Perry Central 14
Hazard 8
redstorm Wrote:Perry Central 14
Hazard 8

I will say this....

if the school's football teams played they would score more lol
KyGurl Wrote:Should be a good game and I hope everyone can act like adults should act !!

Amen!