Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs Perry Central (54th District Championship) 2/25
Who will take the 54th crown?
Perry Central-58
Hazard-50

Perry make those FTs in the closing secs.
I don't see Hazard beating Perry at "Punkin Palace" Wink
Perry in dominant fashion.
PCC 50
HHS 33
Perry 47
Hazard 41

GO DORES
Go blue !!!
This one will be close as always,it depends on who wants it more.
Hazard in a stunner. Back, B.Combs and J.Combs light up the 3 pt line and force Perry to have to score more than they are used to in this one. Hazard will win the District, but will not win the region at their place.
It does depend on who wants it more? If u are gonna beat PCC u had better stop THE
7th GRADER!! He may score 30pts by himself!! Maybe 1 of the BEST players in the region!!
^^

Not a chance. If this was a reg season tourney game, maybe but district championship no way. I think that would be the stupidest thing ever to give your rival the trophy without even playing for it.
HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHA!!!! WOW!!! That would be funny!!!! Dont think so, HHS will be ready to play and will will be a knock down, dragout!!! Maybe the best game in the state Friday night? What do yall think?
bdub Wrote:HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHA!!!! WOW!!! That would be funny!!!! Dont think so, HHS will be ready to play and will will be a knock down, dragout!!! Maybe the best game in the state Friday night? What do yall think?

Maybe the best in the Mts, I'd say TatesCreek/Lex Cath will be the best in the state.

Can the Commodores beat the former coach? He seems to have PCC number since leaving there to coach Hazard. I think PC will win with the home court advantage but the best coach in the region may come out and pull something of us sleeve.

Hollan 7-1 in coaching at Hazard against Perry Central.
Hollan owns Hatcher in the head 2 head matchup...it should be very interesting friday night!!! I would hate to bet my last dollar on this game. At pcc i will take the commodores by 8pts with the 7th grader taking over in the last 5mins.
^

I'm also taking the Dores by 8. I think it'll be a close game with PCC pulling away in the final min by knocking down some free throws. If your a betting man, PC would be the team to go with since playing at home but if you look at histroy and the track record that Coach hollan has against PCC, Hazard wouldnt be a bad bet. It should be a exciting game friday.
WLEX should be here to watch this one!! Im gonna say double overtime, 12 fights and 10 people go to jail... whats everyone else think?? hahaha
Ahhh...one of the biggest and best rivalries in the state of Kentucky! Should be a great game and a great(hostile) atmosphere! Hopefully there will not be any extra curricular activities in the stands for this one!

Commodores by 8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
PCC by 7
Pcc will control this one all the way, much better team, and Hollon isnt playing so the talent will win out. PCC has played better competition all year and is prepared for a long tourney run.
PCC should win but it's hard to pick rivalry games. Especially when they haven't played all year. I'm going to pick PCC in a close one but will not be one bit surprised if Hazard pulls the upset.

I would also expect the fans to get a little rowdy and at least a couple to be sent home early. With the way things were going a couple years ago when these teams played I think they will keep pretty tight control of the fan behavior, probably make an example of a couple people.
Perry by 12.
Best rivalry in the mountains! Perry Central by 8 though!
PCC by 10.
It will be hard for Perry to stop Snoopdog Combs when he drives and spins on the baseline. You never know what to expect from BJ. If Dillon doesnt pick up stupid nick nac fouls, the Dores should win. Olinger may be a little to strong for Dalton Cornett to handle though. Olinger owned the boards last night against Leslie. I cant wait to see the Braxton Beverly/Eric Back match-up. We will really see who the best pointguard in the 14th Region tomorrow night. Blanton will give Brewer some problems with his athleticness. My prediction - PCC 42 Hazard 36.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:It will be hard for Perry to stop Snoopdog Combs when he drives and spins on the baseline. You never know what to expect from BJ. If Dillon doesnt pick up stupid nick nac fouls, the Dores should win. Olinger may be a little to strong for Dalton Cornett to handle though. Olinger owned the boards last night against Leslie. I cant wait to see the Braxton Beverly/Eric Back match-up. We will really see who the best pointguard in the 14th Region tomorrow night. Blanton will give Brewer some problems with his athleticness. My prediction - PCC 42 Hazard 36.

Looking at the matchup you would think it would be tough.
But Perry's guards really get after it on defense.
Brewer was all over his man against BHS and Trevor Combs was guarding Matt Day face up.
Trevor had the luxury of some help behind him but Hatcher teaches really sound defense and I think Perry can overcome any athlete on Hazard's team.
Perry wins the game and the fight Wink
PCC by 4...
Can't give the Dore's anymore points than that just because of the utter hate between the two teams.. Will be a great game to watch.

Go Dores.
PCC 42 Hazard 25
Ballers Wrote:PCC by 4...
Can't give the Dore's anymore points than that just because of the utter hate between the two teams.. Will be a great game to watch.

Go Dores.

Everyone write this down and keep it close to you.
Perry Vs Hazard - District Championship 2011 - Post #26

Ballers says Go Dores!
lol
Gotta root for the team that's gonna win buddy... just like last year... I said KCC was gonna win region and they did.. PCC will win region this year IMO.