Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs East Ridge (59th District) 2/22
Lets go WARRIORS turn up the HEAT!
boy, this one is an offensive shoot-out.
0:38 remaining with SV leading 30-27. ER at the line for two.
Adkins hits 1-2 from the line to cut the lead to 2. Roberts at the line for SV for the bonus.
Rusty Roberts misses the front end. SV missed the front end on all 3 1 and 1 attempts. Could come back to haunt them...
30-30 with 19 seconds remaining. SV with the ball.
Game headed to overtime. SV let a very good opportunity slip away with missed FT's.
They're a bunch of Shaq's on both team huh.
Overtime.
Updates?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Whats happening in OT?
Valley wins 33-32 in OT
Congrats SV!

Now do you see what I was saying Vundy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
One heck of a game!! WOW! Set offensive basketball back a few years, but great defense!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
East Ridge had a foul at the line around 5.2, but Raymond called a timeout before it went.
I heard that on the radio. Tough break and I think that ER really should have won this game after getting the game out to a 6 point laed or so.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]