Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs East Ridge (59th District) 2/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know Pikeville is heavily favored to win this district, and rightfully so, but any thoughts on who will win this game?
This should be a great game and a very big crowd. It really can get loud in PHS gym. Better bring ear plugs....
ill take the warriors by 5. man i cant wait for this game everyone is heathy for both teams no more if and or buts win and move on i love this time of year.
I'm taking East Ridge.55-51
Shelby Valley
SV
I'll take the Warriors in a thriller.

East Ridge - 50
Shelby Valley - 49 F/OT
Shelby Valley - 58
East Ridge - 52
It will be close, but i predict a Shelby Valley win.
I really have no decision on this game. I feel like Valley has steadily improved through the duration of the year but will that be enough to put them over the hump. I sure how so but I am not getting my hopes up. It will be a tough, hard fought game. But I will take ER by 2.
I say Valley in a nail bitter.
I take ER by 15.
Lots at stake here. I really think E.R. needs to go to the Regional Tourney....... Close game, too close to call........ As I said, E.R. really needs to go to the Region......
Like some others said, this is a hard matchup to predict. East Ridge has beaten Shelby Valley twice already this year, but SV seems to be much improved over the last couple of weeks, while ER seems to be slumping. Will the Wildcats be able to pull off the upset over Cam Justice and the Warriors?

My heart says Valley, but the head says go with the team that has been better all year, East Ridge.

ER 62
Valley 56
i believe it will be a close one..
and it all will be left on the court..
but i hear that the warriors aint completley healthy..
that thacker kid has had some problems lately..they say hes questionable for tomorrows game..idk
Predictions aside..... GO VALLEY!!!
This should be a close one!
There should be big games from Richardson and Justice.
itzAmazing Wrote:There should be big games from Richardson and Justice.

Can't wait to see how they compete. Looking for a great game, no doubt, and expect these two young players to be leaders of the stats.

The next 4 years should be the most exciting for Valley and East Ridge. Richardson and Justice will definitely grow as players after playing each other through high school.

The district should easily become SV & ER territory, with the talent that will stay at the schools and the feeder schools that keep supplying great talent.
cardinal Wrote:Can't wait to see how they compete. Looking for a great game, no doubt, and expect these two young players to be leaders of the stats.

The next 4 years should be the most exciting for Valley and East Ridge. Richardson and Justice will definitely grow as players after playing each other through high school.

The district should easily become SV & ER territory, with the talent that will stay at the schools and the feeder schools that keep supplying great talent.

It's a very good district all around, talent at all three schools and feeder schools.
itzAmazing Wrote:It's a very good district all around, talent at all three schools and feeder schools.

I agree. It's a shame to think that most years, a talented team will be sitting at home when region starts.
More Cowbell Wrote:I agree. It's a shame to think that most years, a talented team will be sitting at home when region starts.

:Thumbs:
I think that the years to come will be fantastic. However, I believe that the Valley kids should have the better situation with 2 steady big presences and an amazing young talent in Richardson. ER will make it a good rivalry for years to come!
updates?
ER by 4 at the half in a very sloppy turnover filled affair...
Richardson has only 2 points on one field goal attempt. Justice has 6 I think
Here comes Shelby Valley only down by 2 with 4 to play in 3rd..
23-20 after three quarters, East Ridge leads
27-27 with 3:00 remaining.
30-27 SV with 1:22 left.
Pages: 1 2