Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Freshman in the 14th?
Evan Hall is the 7th grader,plays at Emmalena gradeschool,kid is already 6'2 or more and still growing.Will be a great help to KCC.
zonebuster Wrote:Evan Hall is the 7th grader,plays at Emmalena gradeschool,kid is already 6'2 or more and still growing.Will be a great help to KCC.

Well, at least the night I watched them, he was the best player on that KCC Freshman team. KCC better hold on to him. He'll be recruited heavy.
I would have to say Olinger from Hazard is probably the best freshman I have seen in the 14th.
Evan Whitaker from Leslie but took a bad break with a foot fracture.
Good...aslan.... Don't need anymore enemies..this basketball brings them out of the woodwork..lol
Cody Conley from jbs.. better watch his crossover
I have heard of this Cody kid. He does have a good crossover.
ANEWPAT Wrote:Well, at least the night I watched them, he was the best player on that KCC Freshman team. KCC better hold on to him. He'll be recruited heavy.

Isn't that against the rules?
i gonna have to go with the darrel kid from perry central he can make some whicked passes and is really quick
zonebuster Wrote:Evan Hall is the 7th grader,plays at Emmalena gradeschool,kid is already 6'2 or more and still growing.Will be a great help to KCC.

he is gonna have to hit the weights hard
bballguru Wrote:Cody Conley from jbs.. better watch his crossover

i kno he has sent alot to the hospital with broken ankles this kid is dangerious
Olinger..... Yes..
But Evan Whitaker from Leslie Co. is a VERY nice looking freshman..
Benchwarmer Wrote:Isn't that against the rules?

kcc sure dont think its against the rules lol
You can't go with anyone other than olinger on this one.
I do see a lot of potential in Cornett and Beatty from PCC...
you don't see a lot of them though, as Hatcher doesn't like to play freshmen.
Olinger is a very impressive player, JBS has an 8th grader Thompson and a Freshman Triplett that play very well together as well.
Chad davidson he is a memory from the 1 and only drew davidson with slight different tactics
Morris kid out of Estill Co will be good player time he graduates
I like the Olinger kid from PCC...He is a BEAST! NO freshman in the mountains can compete with him i dont think! Sure triplett is good from JBS and some from KCC but not compared to Olinger...
bballguru Wrote:Cody Conley from jbs.. better watch his crossover

:popcorn:??? What is some of his avg??Ive watched JBS play a few and dont remember him
SPARTY Wrote:I like the Olinger kid from PCC...He is a BEAST! NO freshman in the mountains can compete with him i dont think! Sure triplett is good from JBS and some from KCC but not compared to Olinger...

Agreed
SPARTY Wrote:I like the Olinger kid from PCC...He is a BEAST! NO freshman in the mountains can compete with him i dont think! Sure triplett is good from JBS and some from KCC but not compared to Olinger...

Don't you mean the Olinger kid from Hazard?
tyler triplett is an amazing basketball player, i don't see how KCC is getting by without his talent
Does anyone know the name of the 6 10 8th grader for Dorton. I say that he should be a name for this next year. Hope so for Valley's sake.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Does anyone know the name of the 6 10 8th grader for Dorton. I say that he should be a name for this next year. Hope so for Valley's sake.

Is this the kid you're talking about on the left?

[Image: http://inlinethumb01.webshots.com/44992/...500Q85.jpg]
Cody Belter is the big kid from Dorton.
I agree with the majority, def. olinger.. He is also highly underated,, he plays the post most of the time and Hazard is a guard dominated team,, olinger doesnt get many touches late in the game when whitaker wants to take over.. prolly what got them beat in the wymt classic when hazard stopped going to the big men and tried to perimeter shoot their way back into it.. olinger had 18 that game i think with 80+% feild goals.
I agree. He is really athletic and can throw down pretty hard with two hands to only be 5 11
allen parks... KCC no doubt.
bballguru Wrote:allen parks... KCC no doubt.

:lmao:has he saw the floor this season??
theVILLE Wrote::lmao:has he saw the floor this season??

Doubt it....lol