Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Freshman in the 14th?
Just Curious here,
thoughts?
i don't know if he's the best but Josiah Muncie for Estill County is pretty good
Hands down, Jordan Olinger.
Like MVP2 said, definitely Olinger.
Batty, freshman pg at Perry Central, is another player that has a ton of promise.
Aslan Wrote:Like MVP2 said, definitely Olinger.
Batty, freshman pg at Perry Central, is another player that has a ton of promise.

I kno Daryll Beatty very well and i think he's looking forward to his future at perry central. Havent seen Olinger play but i'm hearing alot of good stuff about him.
Wolfe Co has 2 of the best 8th graders in the state in Corey Conway and Trenton Gilbert. Both start for Wolfe Co. and average in double figures. Gilbert is averaging around 16 pts. a game. Both have a chance to be 2 of the best in the region for the next 4 years.
MVP2 Wrote:Hands down, Jordan Olinger.

i agree 110% which hes an Olinger there all great at sports
Jordan Olinger easy.
Most deff. Jordan Olinger, but Dalton Cornett & Daryll Beatty are gonna be some pretty special players too.
UkFan23 Wrote:Most deff. Jordan Olinger, but Dalton Cornett & Daryll Beatty are gonna be some pretty special players too.

These 3 are by far the best in the 14th
Jordan Olinger
I would have to agree that Jordan Olinger is the best Freshman I've seen...He was a big factor in the win over the Bobcats last night...He has improved 100% from last year!!!! Breathitt has some promising Freshman that could be a team to reackon with in the future...
UkFan23 Wrote:Most deff. Jordan Olinger, but Dalton Cornett & Daryll Beatty are gonna be some pretty special players too.

They are the top 3
What about some of the Freshmen From knott central? They got some decent guys.
Jordan Olinger
As all others suggest, Jordan Olinger.
redskinmama Wrote:I would have to agree that Jordan Olinger is the best Freshman I've seen...He was a big factor in the win over the Bobcats last night...He has improved 100% from last year!!!! Breathitt has some promising Freshman that could be a team to reackon with in the future...

You've been missed.
Jordan Olinger
Thank you Aslan..I would have commented before but I didn't want to get in a tugging match with the 1 and the only...LOL...
Olinger, Hands down.
Olinger by a mile
redskinmama Wrote:Thank you Aslan..I would have commented before but I didn't want to get in a tugging match with the 1 and the only...LOL...

I got your back baby Smile
Can anyone tell me who has impressed the LCC staff this year as a freshman?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Jordan Olinger !!
I would have to say that overall it has to be Jordan Olinger. But, Lee Co.'s Tyler Evans is pretty good!!
Powell County's Trey Marcum is pretty good as well he can hit the 3's. If he keeps working like he has he will be amazing
Aslan, I'm sure glad to hear that!!!! Some people on here don't like me much...lol...
redskinmama Wrote:Aslan, I'm sure glad to hear that!!!! Some people on here don't like me much...lol...

That's definitely not the case with me. :biggrin:
Duck Mcgavin from Knott co
Overrated Wrote:Duck Mcgavin from Knott co

I don't know about this kid, but I watched the KCC Freshman play one game. I was impressed with the Short kid. He was really fast and could shoot well. He just needs to grow some. The Shrum kid had height but played like he was nervous. I was most impressed with a Hall kid, but the guys sitting next to me said he was only a 7th grader. Is that true?