Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knott Co. Central Patriots
85.19%
Hazard Bulldogs
14.81%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Knott Co. Central 1/8
PATS2011 Wrote:They won by 17

Not sure what game you are talking about but when Hazard and Knott played at Knott in December the score was 70-56...a 14-point game.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Not sure what game you are talking about but when Hazard and Knott played at Knott in December the score was 70-56...a 14-point game.

Oops, He was off by 3. Confusedhh:Confusedhh: :Clap::Clap:
catfan1 Wrote:OrangenowBlue, I dont know if you have seen Valley play this year but they are not as dominant as they were last year. I have watched them play a couple times this year and I am not sold on them being a great team. They have no depth or bench at all. If Knott gets past Hazard, I think Knott has an excellent chance to beat Valley in the finals. Valley is not as good as advertised!

Neither is Knott.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Not sure what game you are talking about but when Hazard and Knott played at Knott in December the score was 70-56...a 14-point game.

Well I'll be sure to tell coach Fraley to make it 17 this time. lol jk
Aslan Wrote:[/B]

Neither is Knott.

How many times have you watched Knott play this year. JW
neverdefeated Wrote:perry could never beat sv in their wildest dreams. never.

Niether could Knott :thumpsup:
Overrated Wrote:How many times have you watched Knott play this year. JW

Cordia and Hazard.
catfan1 Wrote:Lock down defensively on Justice and Hatfield and force the others to beat you and I like Knotts chances. But its yet to be seen if they both make it to the finals. If Hazard beats Knott, then Valley cruises in the finals and wins by 15-20.

Nobody on Knotts team or anyone in the mnts can lock down on those two.
Aslan Wrote:Niether could Knott :thumpsup:

Knott beat the, last year, even though they were without Justice, they were a better team then. This year if they lose Justice they are WAY weaker than they were last year. EJ is not their whole team, but he means a lot more this year than he did last year, even though he still meant a great deal last year.
goodguy Wrote:KCC wins this one by 10

Hazard just doesn't have it this year.

The more I think about it I just can't see Hazard winning this game, like you said they jus dont have it this year. I don't believe it's going to be a blowout though.
PATS2011 Wrote:Knott beat the, last year, even though they were without Justice, they were a better team then. This year if they lose Justice they are WAY weaker than they were last year. EJ is not their whole team, but he means a lot more this year than he did last year, even though he still meant a great deal last year.

EJ is unstoppable. He makes that team go ya know. They would be a completely different team without him and defintely not near as good.
Aslan Wrote:EJ is unstoppable. He makes that team go ya know. They would be a completely different team without him and defintely not near as good.

I agree which is kinda sad if you think about it. They rely so much on him. Knott has WAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more depth than Valley, but we have to take it one game at a time to get to them! GO PATS BEAT HAZARD (by 17!) lol!
Aslan Wrote:EJ is unstoppable. He makes that team go ya know. They would be a completely different team without him and defintely not near as good.

He puts me to mind of John Wall. :beerwez:
Overrated Wrote:He puts me to mind of John Wall. :beerwez:

The white eastern ky version of j wall? haha.
PATS2011 Wrote:I agree which is kinda sad if you think about it. They rely so much on him. Knott has WAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more depth than Valley, but we have to take it one game at a time to get to them! GO PATS BEAT HAZARD (by 17!) lol!

Knott does have more depth, if they can get SV in foul trouble, then they might just have a chance.
Am I seeing things or is Aslan actually saying nice things about Knott?
Aslan Wrote:The white eastern ky version of j wall? haha.

:biggrin:
yeeahh Wrote:Am I seeing things or is Aslan actually saying nice things about Knott?

I'm a nice guy.
I'm going to say that KCC takes advantage of being at home in this one and they beat the Dawgs by 9 or maybe even a little bit closer if KCC is not hitting from the perimeter. Confusedhh:
Aslan Wrote:I'm a nice guy.

:flush:
Hazard by 10
king360 Wrote::flush:

:moon::biggrin:
Aslan Wrote:Knott does have more depth, if they can get SV in foul trouble, then they might just have a chance.

hmmmmmmm, looks like someone my be counting their chickens before they hatch !! Knott has to win another game before they play Shelby Valley and Shelby Valley has to win another game too !! Great teams get
beat all the time !!!!
KyGurl Wrote:hmmmmmmm, looks like someone my be counting their chickens before they hatch !! Knott has to win another game before they play Shelby Valley and Shelby Valley has to win another game too !! Great teams get
beat all the time !!!!

True.
KyGurl Wrote:hmmmmmmm, looks like someone my be counting their chickens before they hatch !! Knott has to win another game before they play Shelby Valley and Shelby Valley has to win another game too !! Great teams get
beat all the time !!!!

your right milady.
Well, if they can keep the ball away from Fugate, Knott shouldn't have too much trouble if they're hitting their shots. KCC by 12
Hazard by 2
I didn't realize this but Josh Whitaker and Tate Cox will not only be playing against eachother tonight but they will also be competing to take over the lead for most career points in the Mountain Classic! Cox only needs 8 points to take over the lead and Whitaker needs 21 points to take over the lead! Should be interesting!
I like KCC's shooting ability in this one, if they are hitting their shots, they win easily.
kymom Wrote:Knott has better guards but Hazards players have been playing together longer. However, I think Knotts players are less selfish and could care less who scores. Will be interesting to see if Al can control his guard who sometimes tends to "show boat" too much IMO. :popcorn:

Agree...:Thumbs: