Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Knott Co. Central 1/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
8:00 pm @ KCC's Morton Combs Athletic Complex

Semi-Final Round of WYMT Mtn. Classic

Thoughts/Predictions?

I'm gonna go with the PATS by 10 or 15+
Hazard
Kcc
With Big Al's experience in the tournament and defferent region refs, Im gonna take Hazard by 3.
I think Fraley will find a way to come out with a win.
KCC is tough at home, but I have a feeling Hazard will get them this time, Dawgs by 5.
Patriots by 8.

KCC-59
Hazard-51
It's going to be hard to beat Knott at home but I hope and pray that Hazard can do it this time.

Go BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!
KCC by 20
Knott by 8..They better come hard though...
What a good match-up between two of the region's best and yet, look at the "fans" type of match-up between the team's respective guard plays !!!!
Knott should win this easily, but Hazard always seem to play them tough. I will say Knott finds a way to win by about 6. But Knott has the potential to blow this game open and win by 20+...
knott by 9
I'll take Knott by 8.
Knott by 4
Should be a great 14th Region Matchup! If the Patriots play like they did against Knox Central then there is a very good chance that Hazard could pull of the win but I look for Cox to contribute more and for Knott to have a better shot selection in this one. Knott Co Central by 10-12
I'm going to go with KCC by 10+, They are very hard to beat at home especialy with a big crowd.
Gotta go with my DAWGS !!! GO HAZARD !!!!!!!!!!!
Fraley and the fab five should come away with an easy win. However, I hope hazard pulls this one out.
pickandroll Wrote:Fraley and the fab five should come away with an easy win. However, I hope hazard pulls this one out.

Fab five? haha. thats funny.
catfan1 Wrote:Knott should win this easily, but Hazard always seem to play them tough. I will say Knott finds a way to win by about 6. But Knott has the potential to blow this game open and win by 20+...

Easily? Your overlooking Hazard. They had Knott down 16 @ Knott the only time they played this year. Knott won by around 10 but Hazard the first 7 or 8 fouls called on them to start the half and KCC took advantage and got back into the game.
Aslan Wrote:Fab five? haha. thats funny.

:worthy: lol... I wish Perry Central would have won, they are the only team in the tournament that can actually beat Shelby Valley. The KCC vs Valley came could be a KCC vs. Seneca replay.
pickandroll Wrote::worthy: lol... I wish Perry Central would have won, they are the only team in the tournament that can actually beat Shelby Valley. The KCC vs Valley came could be a KCC vs. Seneca replay.

Haha concur.
pickandroll Wrote::worthy: lol... I wish Perry Central would have won, they are the only team in the tournament that can actually beat Shelby Valley. The KCC vs Valley came could be a KCC vs. Seneca replay.

That makes no since. If PCC couldn't beat Clay Co. they sure couldn't beat Valley.
Benchwarmer Wrote:That makes no since. If PCC couldn't beat Clay Co. they sure couldn't beat Valley.

You know you can't compare scores like that.
Lets stay on topic! Big Grin
Sense*
pickandroll Wrote:Sense*

:thumpsup: :Clap:
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but i think Cox only had 5 points last night which means he only needs 10 points to take over the lead for most career points in the WYMT Mountain Classic!
Hazard had a chance to beat Knott earlier when they were struggling. Looked as if they were playing better last night. This should be a good. I think Hazard will win by 4.
If Allan Fugate dont get into foul trouble, he will have a field day against Knott Centrals weak defenders. Knott is WEAK as water.
Pages: 1 2 3